🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have any other presidents prompted a boat parade in their honor?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Good real Americans will celebrate Trumps presidency on Lake Havasu in AZ this weekend....What is it about this guy that has ALL legit, positive contributing Americans honoring him?
5ec578bde615a.image.jpg

Meh. Not really a fan of promoting a man above and beyond the office he hold.

Reminds me of this shit:

e4dd40b48afb9d79640c524a3ca17201.jpg

View attachment 338693

You know what's really going on....Legit Conservatives are hell bent on making Liberals cry and smashing the fuck out of the Left...this event will do just that.
8149601_0.jpg

That is true.

In fact, a Harvard study confirmed it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...06/30/harvard-july-4th-parades-are-right-wing"Democratic political candidates can skip this weekend's July 4th parades. A new Harvard University study finds that July 4th parades energize only Republicans, turn kids into Republicans, and help to boost the GOP turnout of adults on Election Day."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855"Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers."

:laughing0301:

Good real Americans will celebrate Trumps presidency on Lake Havasu in AZ this weekend....What is it about this guy that has ALL legit, positive contributing Americans honoring him?
5ec578bde615a.image.jpg

Rectitude. Donald Trump is a man of rectitude. A rare quality in this age of ours.

5ec578bde615a.image.jpg

Reminds me of the old Soviet style imagery.

51glBXF9q7L._AC_.jpg

5ec578bde615a.image.jpg
so you as a real american....are you going to be there?....

5ec578bde615a.image.jpg

Reminds me of the old Soviet style imagery.

View attachment 338718

If you think that’s bad, wait until you see His July 4th miltary parade. It’ll be something right out of North Korea.

After the last four years of being maligned by the left this is a good in your face....

5ec578bde615a.image.jpg

I absolutely will be...we’re leaving this evening. You’ll be there?

5ec578bde615a.image.jpg

I absolutely will be...we’re leaving this evening. You’ll be there?
yea i will be.....meet you at the bridge.....

Forum List

Back