Have Democrats ever showed us how our 'black communities' benefit from the presence of illegals?

Why do you expect them to support what you won't?

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

It's been discussed here endlessly.
Your sentence is ambiguous, idiot.

The OP understands.
No, actually I really don't.
You've spent some time on this in this thread...seems easier to just engage...no?

Would it make any difference than the many other times?
Let's work this from another angle....we will accept a YES or NO.
Don't be scared, ready...here goes.
Does our black population benefit from the presence of illegals?

Only business does. But you know that already.
That means "no," blacks do not benefit from the presence of illegal aliens.

Neither do you but you won't do anything about it either.
I won't do anything about illegal aliens? I voted for Trump. What more do you believe I should do, shoot them?

And he did next to nothing. The issue hasn't changed one bit or the OP wouldn't have had to start this thread.

Somebody needs to explain how anyone of any demographic group is entitled to demand answers of any other group of Americans. These people appear to be connected with some bizarre Americans who believe that they have the right to stop other people on the street and demand that the people they stop answer their questions. Are republicans obligated to show how they have benefited other groups in society?

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.
You've spent some time on this in this thread...seems easier to just engage...no?

If Only,

we could convince the right wing to be legal to our own laws to fix that moral example for the less fortunate.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

I won't do anything about illegal aliens? I voted for Trump. What more do you believe I should do, shoot them?

And he did next to nothing. The issue hasn't changed one bit or the OP wouldn't have had to start this thread.
Trump did plenty. He built 430 miles of wall. He got Mexico to agree to keep illegals in Mexico while they away processing.

He has directed the hiring of 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents and 10,000 ICE agents.

He took numerous actions to end sanctuary cities

Somebody needs to explain how anyone of any demographic group is entitled to demand answers of any other group of Americans. These people appear to be connected with some bizarre Americans who believe that they have the right to stop other people on the street and demand that the people they stop answer their questions. Are republicans obligated to show how they have benefited other groups in society?
Meanwhile turds like you want to prevent schools from determining if students are American citizens. You want to give driver's licenses to illegals, and you want them to vote. You also want them to get stimulus checks.

Meanwhile turds like you want to prevent schools from determining if students are American citizens. You want to give driver's licenses to illegals, and you want them to vote. You also want them to get stimulus checks.

WTF? We already have safeguards in place for the vote, and they worked. Where do you get this "you" stuff"? Do you want government payments to go to "religious" groups that suck off the government while attacking other Americans?

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

Trump did plenty. He built 430 miles of wall. He got Mexico to agree to keep illegals in Mexico while they away processing.

He has directed the hiring of 5,000 additional Border Patrol agents and 10,000 ICE agents.

Yeah but that is because he is racist and he didn't raise taxes - that fixes everything.

And THE TRUMP VACCINE - who does that displace in line?

WTF? We already have safeguards in place for the vote, and they worked. Where do you get this "you" stuff"? Do you want government payments to go to "religious" groups that suck off the government while attacking other Americans?
They obviously didn't work.

Who is "them"?

What is "what"?

Vague references.

The OP understands.

There is no change in illegal immigration from 4 years ago.

There is no change in illegal immigration from 4 years ago.
Some on the left want a permanent and market friendly solution to our illegal problem via faithful execution of our supreme law of the land.

"Market friendly". Whatever big business wants.
Only if the nine-hundred ninety-nine can't come up with better solutions at lower cost under our form of capitalism. We have elected Representatives to Government, a federal First Amendment and State equivalents.

Last edited:

Why the hell would a school have to determine if their students are American citizens?

Yes, Latinx take jobs that were formerly held by African Americans, for many Americans -- ranging from construction site bosses to housewives -- prefer to hire Latinx for a variety of reasons.

Yes, some African Americans have left their traditional neighborhoods after selling their houses to Latinx. The former move to other areas of Los Angeles if they have the money; Section 8 people move to less expensive cities outside of Los Angeles.

Correct. If the Dems' main goal were to protect the economic interests of African Americans, they would support strict immigration laws.

Apparently, that is not the Dems' main goal.

Maybe in the coming decades, African Americans may drift away from the Dems.

Yes, Latinx take jobs that were formerly held by African Americans, for many Americans -- ranging from construction site bosses to housewives -- prefer to hire Latinx for a variety of reasons.

Yes, some African Americans have left their traditional neighborhoods after selling their houses to Latinx. The former move to other areas of Los Angeles if they have the money; Section 8 people move to less expensive cities outside of Los Angeles.

Correct. If the Dems' main goal were to protect the economic interests of African Americans, they would support strict immigration laws.

Apparently, that is not the Dems' main goal.

Maybe in the coming decades, African Americans may drift away from the Dems.
You misunderstand the problem. Labor needs a higher minimum wage to be able to afford to pay more taxes for any social services still necessary.

Hmmm, weird...you Hate America Whacks are entitled to detest heterosexual, white christian males for impeding your “CHANGE AMERICA” agenda...but nobody is aloud to get in your way and ask questions huh?
You whacks pretend to have the best interests of blacks but then you fuck them over by inviting all of Mexico to fuck us all over.

Forum List

Back