Have Obama and Clinton Dragged Us To The Brink Of WWIII?

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It appears Obama and Clinton have left Trump an awful mess. He's beginning his Presidency on the brink of all-out war. Can he 'reset' Obama and Clinton's disastrous Russia 'Reset Button?' The man sure does have his hands full. What do you all think?

Obama and Hillary have thrown our relationship with Russia under the bus because they need to blame someone for losing an election. How petty and dangerous. Meanwhile China has hacked the shit out of the US and they kiss China's ass. I'm pretty sure the rest of the world is looking at this fiasco and thinking WTF.

Yes, they wanted that, but now we shall join with Russia in wiping out the arabs. A convenient scapegoat.

Peace on earth.

Shame we can't take a slap at Africa too, but that's on the back burner.

Our enemies no longer fear us, our allies no longer trust us.

Obama and Hillary have thrown our relationship with Russia under the bus because they need to blame someone for losing an election. How petty and dangerous. Meanwhile China has hacked the shit out of the US and they kiss China's ass. I'm pretty sure the rest of the world is looking at this fiasco and thinking WTF.

Yeah, starting WWIII because you lost an Election is just so insane. Trump's got a real mess on his hands.

Yeah, starting WWIII because you lost an Election is just so insane. Trump's got a real mess on his hands.

Even I didn't think the left was that stupid. Obama should have squashed this. Hell maybe Russia knows something we don't and this is why they wanted to get rid of Obama and Hillary. Who could blame them.

Even I didn't think the left was that stupid. Obama should have squashed this. Hell maybe Russia knows something we don't and this is why they wanted to get rid of Obama and Hillary. Who could blame them.

It could be a very dangerous game Obama and Democrats are playing. Clearly they wanna undermine Trump as much as possible. I expect that. They wanna leave him with as many messes as possible.

But starting another Cold War or WWIII? Is it really worth it? It's insanely dangerous. I pray Trump 'resets' their disastrous 'Reset Button.' It could be a matter of life and death.

It could be a very dangerous game Obama and Democrats are playing. Clearly they wanna undermine Trump as much as possible. I expect that. They wanna leave him with as many messes as possible.

But starting another Cold War or WWIII? Is it really worth it? It's insanely dangerous. I pray Trump 'resets' their disastrous 'Reset Button.' It could be a matter of life and death.

The good news is the world is seeing liberals for the idiots they are. The US, UK, France, Germany the whole globalist liberal agenda is imploding.

The good news is the world is seeing liberals for the idiots they are. The US, UK, France, Germany the whole globalist liberal agenda is imploding.

I hope you're right. I know i'm completely over the NWO Globalists.

...Thank god Trump arrived on the scene. Putin will get to fear us now that he'll have a steady supply of blowjob policies from American president who will finally get firm with our true enemies - NATO countries.

images

It appears Obama and Clinton have left Trump an awful mess. He's beginning his Presidency on the brink of all-out war. Can he 'reset' Obama and Clinton's disastrous Russia 'Reset Button?' The man sure does have his hands full. What do you all think?
It was intentional

...Thank god Trump arrived on the scene. Putin will get to fear us now that he'll have a steady supply of blowjob policies from American president who will finally get firm with our true enemies - NATO countries.

images

So crazy you Communists/Progressives are so bloodthirsty for WWIII. Obama and Clinton have dragged us to the brink. They've left Trump with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. They should be ashamed of themselves. But i'm guessing they aren't. They're enjoying leaving Trump these awful messes. Very corrupt Un-American people. .

"On the brink of all-out war"

No more than at any other time in our history.

images

So crazy you Communists/Progressives are so bloodthirsty for WWIII. .

I am sure we can count on Trump making sure that we do nothing to offend your former Commie Putin.

images

So crazy you Communists/Progressives are so bloodthirsty for WWIII. .

I am sure we can count on Trump making sure that we do nothing to offend your former Commie Putin.
I'm sure your depends are full.

images

So crazy you Communists/Progressives are so bloodthirsty for WWIII. Obama and Clinton have dragged us to the brink. They've left Trump with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. They should be ashamed of themselves. But i'm guessing they aren't. They're enjoying leaving Trump these awful messes. Very corrupt Un-American people. .

Oh please, stfu. America somehow managed to avoid WWIII just fine without limp-wristing on Russia and giving them their very own lapdog in our White House.

You're full of shit.

"On the brink of all-out war"

No more than at any other time in our history.

Really? I disagree. Obama and Clinton have dragged us much closer to WWIII. They've left Trump a horrific mess in Syria and a very dangerous new Cold War with Russia.

Forum List

Back