Have Obama and Clinton Dragged Us To The Brink Of WWIII?

There is no new cold war with Russia. Putin is not concerned about our rebuilding our nuclear arms. He did the
same thing. This is what capable leaders do.

This shows the complete ignorance and stupidity of O and clinton.

Yeah, declaring Russia 'The main threat in the world', basically = A declaration of war. How did they think Russia would respond to that?

Theres a lot more going on within syria and who we are arming thats not being reported. Theres a reason for the US trying to cover this stuff up.

Oh, most in the world with the exception of most Americans, know that the US/West and Saudi Arabia supported evil Jihadists in Syria. It was part of their 'Regime Change' agenda. It's unforgivable.

Personally, i'd like to see Trump get us out of Syria. Let's remove ourselves from all miserable quagmires around the world. I'd rather he totally focus on helping Americans here at home.

This shows the complete ignorance and stupidity of O and clinton.

Yeah, declaring Russia 'The main threat in the world', basically = A declaration of war. How did they think Russia would respond to that?

Theres a lot more going on within syria and who we are arming thats not being reported. Theres a reason for the US trying to cover this stuff up.

Oh, most in the world with the exception of most Americans, know that the US/West and Saudi Arabia supported evil Jihadists in Syria. It was part of their 'Regime Change' agenda. It's unforgivable.

Personally, i'd like to see Trump get us out of Syria. Let's remove ourselves from all miserable quagmires around the world. I'd rather he totally focus on helping Americans here at home.

I agree. There were only four wars in our history that were justifiable: revolutionary, war of 1812, civil war, and ww2.

More than anything else this thread seems a justification of Trump's lips to Putin's ass.

Yes, y'all starting another dangerous Cold War with Russia, is Trump's fault. Figures. :cuckoo:

Who's y'all? I never voted for the Obama, Hillary or Kerry. I backed Romney in '12 and voted 3rd party in '08 because McCain would have given us a Cold War. What's-his-name from South Carolina was pretty much the same way in this year's election as McCain was in '08.

There's no more a divided Germany and we're not in any contest over a sphere of influence with Russia as we were in days of the Cold War. That there is a situation once again popping up with China. Those Chinese are who we always needed to keep an eye on and will be a challenge for Trump.

More than anything else this thread seems a justification of Trump's lips to Putin's ass.

Yes, y'all starting another dangerous Cold War with Russia, is Trump's fault. Figures. :cuckoo:

Who's y'all? I never voted for the Obama, Hillary or Kerry. I backed Romney in '12 and voted 3rd party in '08 because McCain would have given us a Cold War. What's-his-name from South Carolina was pretty much the same way in this year's election as McCain was in '08.

There's no more a divided Germany and we're not in any contest over a sphere of influence with Russia as we were in days of the Cold War. That there is a situation once again popping up with China. Those Chinese are who we always needed to keep an eye on and will be a challenge for Trump.

I agree, McCain's a warmongering asshole. He's no different than Obama and Hillary Clinton. This Cold War is completely unnecessary. They've only forced Russia into an alliance with China. And both nations are now looking to include India in an 'Asian Alliance.'

It all started with the US decision to place missiles on Russia's borders. That forced Russia to respond. Most Americans don't realize it, but it's NATO that's been the aggressor. The US/West pushed Putin and Russia into a corner. Obama and Clinton declaring Russia 'The main threat in the world', basically = a declaration of war. It was so unwise and unnecessary. Hopefully, Trump will calm things down. But i guess we'll see.

It will be interesting to see Israels reaction when they start to arrest their citizens in the now illegal settlements.....

It appears Obama and Clinton have left Trump an awful mess. He's beginning his Presidency on the brink of all-out war. Can he 'reset' Obama and Clinton's disastrous Russia 'Reset Button?' The man sure does have his hands full. What do you all think?
trumps claim regarding isis and terrorism: I alone can solve.

lol

Huh? What would you like to see him say and do? And he never said that anyway. But whatever. I realize you Democrats only receive Fake News.

It appears Obama and Clinton have left Trump an awful mess. He's beginning his Presidency on the brink of all-out war. Can he 'reset' Obama and Clinton's disastrous Russia 'Reset Button?' The man sure does have his hands full. What do you all think?

lol

Huh? What would you like to see him say and do? And he never said that anyway. But whatever. I realize you Democrats only receive Fake News.
yeah, it was just a suggestion. for show. to get votes. but he is not a politician. LOL

It will be interesting to see Israels reaction when they start to arrest their citizens in the now illegal settlements.....

Who's gonna arrest them? Who has the balls to try it?

lol

yeah, it was just a suggestion. for show. to get votes. but he is not a politician. LOL

He never made the statement you claimed he made. He never said he was gonna do it alone. Hopefully he'll forge a better relationship with Russia, and they can crush the Jihadists in Syria together. Stop eating Democrat Fake News shite.

lol

He never made the statement you claimed he made. He never said he was gonna do it alone. Hopefully he'll forge a better relationship with Russia, and they can crush the Jihadists in Syria together. Stop eating Democrat Fake News shite.
of course he did not. it was just a fake tweet.

lol

of course he did not. it was just a fake tweet.

Again, stop swallowing Democrat Fake News shite. He never said that.

ialonecansolve.png

LOL

trumptards denying anything their messiah said, emulating their messiah. that is what is in stock for the next 4 years. oh, and blaming obama.

Oh yeah, i'll be blaming Hussein bigtime. He's left Trump with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. Trump definitely has his hands full. I wish him the best.

trumptards denying anything their messiah said, emulating their messiah. that is what is in stock for the next 4 years. oh, and blaming obama.

Oh yeah, i'll be blaming Hussein bigtime. He's left Trump with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. Trump definitely has his hands full. I wish him the best.
care to address the tweet, that has been linked twice?

care to address the tweet, that has been linked twice?

Don't trust yaz. Too much Democrat Fake News propaganda out there. Can't believe much of anything y'all claim.

Forum List

Back