Have Obama and Clinton Dragged Us To The Brink Of WWIII?

Our enemies no longer fear us, our allies no longer trust us.

...Thank god Trump arrived on the scene. Putin will get to fear us now that he'll have a steady supply of blowjob policies from American president who will finally get firm with our true enemies - NATO countries.

images

So crazy you Communists/Progressives are so bloodthirsty for WWIII. .

I am sure we can count on Trump making sure that we do nothing to offend your former Commie Putin.
I'm sure your depends are full.

Yeah, the Left really has lost it. Risking WWIII just because they lost an Election? Insanely dangerous game.

I think that Putin is not an idiot. I am willing to bet he is holding off on any decisions on his dealings with the U.S until he has a chance to see where Trump is really going to stand.
Face it, Right now I would almost be willing to bet that even Trump doesnt know where he stands. Until a candidate/president elect actually sits in the big chair and gets the complete picture, they really have no idea if they can or can not do what they said.

...Thank god Trump arrived on the scene. Putin will get to fear us now that he'll have a steady supply of blowjob policies from American president who will finally get firm with our true enemies - NATO countries.

images

So crazy you Communists/Progressives are so bloodthirsty for WWIII. Obama and Clinton have dragged us to the brink. They've left Trump with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. They should be ashamed of themselves. But i'm guessing they aren't. They're enjoying leaving Trump these awful messes. Very corrupt Un-American people. .

Oh please, stfu. America somehow managed to avoid WWIII just fine without limp-wristing on Russia and giving them their very own lapdog in our White House.

You're risking WWIII carnage just because you lost an Election. Such an insanely dangerous game. Hopefully Trump can reset your disastrous Russia 'Reset Button.' It's likely a matter of life and death.

One thing is for sure, Trump is inheriting some extremely dangerous messes. Obama's left him with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. He'll have his hands full from day one. I wish him all the best.

One thing is for sure, Trump is inheriting some extremely dangerous messes. Obama's left him with a horrific mess in Syria and a dangerous new Cold War with Russia. He'll have his hands full from day one. I wish him all the best.
Obastard is also implementing an EO to make all offshore drilling against the law.

It appears Obama and Clinton have left Trump an awful mess. He's beginning his Presidency on the brink of all-out war. Can he 'reset' Obama and Clinton's disastrous Russia 'Reset Button?' The man sure does have his hands full. What do you all think?
He'll offer them Ivana ..

Obastard is also implementing an EO to make all offshore drilling against the law.
In parts of the Atlantic...

obama has a few more days to blow this up into all out war. Then he can run out the back door leaving Trump with all out war. Little o has already cut off all communications. Likely because he and Kerry have been excluded from peace talks. Without communication, obastard can make up any lie he wants.

It's a fair guess that Trump isn't falling for it. Putin and Tillerson are working something out.

obama has a few more days to blow this up into all out war. Then he can run out the back door leaving Trump with all out war. Little o has already cut off all communications. Likely because he and Kerry have been excluded from peace talks. Without communication, obastard can make up any lie he wants.

It's a fair guess that Trump isn't falling for it. Putin and Tillerson are working something out.

Yeah, i'm now beginning to think Obama is enjoying leaving Trump these awful messes. I don't wanna believe that, but it does look like sabotage.

Yeah, i'm now beginning to think Obama is enjoying leaving Trump these awful messes. I don't wanna believe that, but it does look like sabotage.

Of course. One more RW myth we're going to see...

...when Trump inevitably fails, it will be said that Obama left him too big a mess to deal with.

images

I am sure we can count on Trump making sure that we do nothing to offend your former Commie Putin.

Yeah, the Left really has lost it. Risking WWIII just because they lost an Election? Insanely dangerous game.

Hmmm and we are risking WW3 how exactly?

By pointing out that the CIA has said that Russia tried to hack our election?

Why is it that Conservatives are willing to do anything to appease Russia?

images

So what do you Democrats want? Another Cold War? WWIII? Just say what you want? And if there was any hacking, it happened on your watch. You're to blame. Maybe Obama and some of his lackeys should be prosecuted? But regardless, just say what you want.

So what do you Democrats want? Another Cold War? WWIII? Just say what you want? .

So what do you Republicans want? Trump to be the next great Appeaser- proudly proclaiming he has prevented war by letting Russia get away with anything- like Chamberlain did in 1939

My good friends, this is the second time there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time.

300px-MunichAgreement.jpg

What do I think America should do?

I think America should follow up on the CIA's report- despite the Conservatives inclination to give Russia whatever Russia wants.

So what do you Democrats want? Another Cold War? WWIII? Just say what you want? .

So what do you Republicans want? Trump to be the next great Appeaser- proudly proclaiming he has prevented war by letting Russia get away with anything- like Chamberlain did in 1939

My good friends, this is the second time there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time.

I think America should follow up on the CIA's report- despite the Conservatives inclination to give Russia whatever Russia wants.
The people who voted for Trump want America to be great again. We want us put first. We want jobs. We want to toughen up on crime. etc, etc.

It appears Obama and Clinton have left Trump an awful mess. He's beginning his Presidency on the brink of all-out war. Can he 'reset' Obama and Clinton's disastrous Russia 'Reset Button?' The man sure does have his hands full. What do you all think?
Yes.....

That's a big dodge. I asked you, what do you Democrats want? Another Cold War? WWIII? You're not gonna reverse the election results. That fantasy just isn't gonna happen. So, what do you want? What can Trump do to make you happy? I'm fair-minded. I'm willing to listen.

That's a big dodge. I asked you, what do you Democrats want? Another Cold War? WWIII? You're not gonna reverse the election results. That fantasy just isn't gonna happen. So, what do you want? What can Trump do to make you happy? I'm fair-minded. I'm willing to listen.

Let me quote myself again

And if it turns out that Russia did try to influence our election- guess what- Donald Trump is still President.

Whether anyone supports Trump or not- any patriotic American should care whether or not a foreign government tried to sway our elections.

And if Russia- if Putin- did try to subvert our election- then we certainly should react- first of all beefing up our hacking counter measures so we can try to prevent Russia or any other country from trying to influence our election again.

And then we should follow up with economic sanctions on Russia- Russia should not be rewarded for attempting to inferfere with our government.

So you tell me- why do you want to ignore Russia actively trying to influence our elections? Is it just that you are willing to do anything to appease Russia?

The people who voted for Trump want America to be great again. We want us put first. We want jobs. We want to toughen up on crime. etc, etc.

And apparently to appease Russia.

Let me quote myself again

And if it turns out that Russia did try to influence our election- guess what- Donald Trump is still President.

Whether anyone supports Trump or not- any patriotic American should care whether or not a foreign government tried to sway our elections.

And if Russia- if Putin- did try to subvert our election- then we certainly should react- first of all beefing up our hacking counter measures so we can try to prevent Russia or any other country from trying to influence our election again.

And then we should follow up with economic sanctions on Russia- Russia should not be rewarded for attempting to inferfere with our government.

So you tell me- why do you want to ignore Russia actively trying to influence our elections? Is it just that you are willing to do anything to appease Russia?
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back