Have Republicans ever asked “what percentage of Hispanics are here with a 100% legal lineage?”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Wouldn’t such a transparent public discussion lead to something good regarding the public perception of illegal immigration?
Couldn’t Republicans heavily lean on this in their campaigns?
Shouldn’t the demography and culture of a nation change organically by the will of the people? Do the people even think about that?

Tards- please save the “native Indians have the only legal lineage” bullshit…most of us know America was founded in 1776.
Thanks in advance.

Wouldn’t such a transparent public discussion lead to something good regarding the public perception of illegal immigration?
Shouldn’t the demography and culture of a nation change organically by the will of the people? Do the people even think about that?

Tards- please save the “native Indians have the only legal lineage” bullshit…most of us know America was founded in 1776.
Thanks in advance.
I would say very few

Thanks in advance.
LOL. Yeah, the hundreds of thousands pouring across our borders illegally all have a 100% legal lineage. Even southern border democrats would laugh at that.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Why would the left care about legal immigrants now...oh yeah....when hispanics start voting repunklican. THEN the left will want to talk voter fraud. LOLOL

Thanks in advance.
New Spain was here first.

Didn't you mean Fellow Tards? You seem incapable of positing a legitimate question, let alone answering one. I suggest you look for a "sheltered" forum where you will be applauded for your efforts.
Haha…Im’ guessing that means you’re part of an illegal lineage?
What part of my post has you confused? I’ll dumb it down even further for you if need be?

But America was conquered and founded in 1776…ever heard of the Declaration Of Independence?
Does the first inhabitant of your home always have rights to it?
They never went away. My grandmother told how in school they would beat the kids who spoke French, even though they had been here since the 1700s, before Louisiana was bought by the Americans.

Why didn’t you save us time and just address the primise of the thread? Did I hurt your feelings somehow? Be honest.
Honesty may be an option for you, but not for me. Since the title of your thread is a question, it does not contain an explicit premise. This is common for innuendo, especially when used by people who do not want to be questioned about or defend their actual opinions.

So what, exactly, is your premise? That Republicans don't know that they have immigrant ancestors, just like every other person living in the Western Hemisphere?

Displaying the confederate flag is a racist statement that doesn't go unnoticed.

Some racists are quite proud of themselves and feel they are quite justified.

Some will even state their case!

Since the title of your thread is a question, it does not contain an explicit premise. This is common for innuendo, especially when used by people who do not want to be questioned about or defend their actual opinions.
The title of a thread is the ‘lead’ to the premise generally found in the body of the first post…haha. You honestly didn’t know that?
I welcome your “questions”, I started this thread to defend my opinions on the matter….Let er rip
So what, exactly, is your premise? That Republicans don't know that they have immigrant ancestors, just like every other person living in the Western Hemisphere?
How did you arrive at that?
The premise is one simple in nature.
Do American’s know that the demography and culture in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and much of Texas has been changed against the will of the people, without their consent and by politicians refusing to work for them? Do they know these politicians brag about such ‘accomplishments’ with all their “you just wait, soon American caucasians will be the minority“ mantra?
Do they know that Democrats are only relevant in CA, AZ, NV, NM and TX due to the inhabitants with illegal lineage?
Don’t you think Republicans could change the public perception by exposing these things to the Americans who may not know or think about these things?

There will never be any ambiguity as long as you stand with the confederate flag.
You wouldn't have your grasp for deniability any other way IMHO.
Don’t be scared…it’s just a Clinton / Gore campaign badge from the 90’s.

Forum List

Back