🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have the antisemitic left who are pretending to be pro Israel explain why Trump has a train station

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Have the antisemitic left who are pretending to be pro Israel explain why Trump has a train station named after him in Israel? Are they done with that yet? Or are they still calling him and his followers nazis?

liberals-say-trump-is-hitler-that-means-hitler-just-gave-29561131.png

Now, witness the dumbest, and easily most annoying people on earth. Left wing (commie) American white women.

Theowl has an IQ under 32....

Let's have a look at the "Never Trump" crowd again.... can you find one not Jewish?

NO

Mr. Steyer, who took the money he made investing in defense and gold in 2001 and spent it on national tv ads calling for Trump's impeachment.... JEWISH

The WaPo, which links Trump to the "pipe bombs with no explosives" and the synagogue shooting HOAX....

Let's have a look at the "Never Trump" crowd again.... can you find one not Jewish?

NO

Mr. Steyer, who took the money he made investing in defense and gold in 2001 and spent it on national tv ads calling for Trump's impeachment.... JEWISH

The WaPo, which links Trump to the "pipe bombs with no explosives" and the synagogue shooting HOAX....
Holy shit

You are a MORON

ALL of the folks lying to create a scene for Trump's "impeachment" are JEWISH.....

You have the IQ of a MOONBAT.

You are a MORON

ALL of the folks lying to create a scene for Trump's "impeachment" are JEWISH.....

You have the IQ of a MOONBAT.
What makes them "Jewish?" Their last names? The fact they wear the hat two maybe 3 times a year?

No, the ones you are referring to are related to KAPOS (Jews that worked for the nazis.)

Just because they claim they are Jewish does not make them friends to Land of Canaan. In fact the prophets warned of the wolves in sheep's clothing for centuries.

Those Jews you refer to are related to the ones who danced around the golden calf. They turn their backs on God and turn towards whatever false idol or version that golden calf takes.

They are not kosher, they do not follow the Mosaic Law. They are essentially NOT Jewish.

You, are fucking ignorant one you deranged piece of shit.

tom steyer jewish - Google Search

"His father was Jewish"

Tom Steyer says McCarthy tweet that 3 Jewish billionaires are buying election for Democrats is anti-Semitic - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

"Jewish billionaire Tom Steyer, a major donor to Democratic candidate"

So, we still wonder if Tom Steyer is Jewish, after he says he is Jewish, his dad is/was Jewish, he made a ton of money investing in 2001, and the Israeli media refers to him as "Jewish billionaire Tom Steyer"

Wow, anyone know, IS HE JEWISH???

I am happy that LaDexter has taken time out of his busy schedule of window licking to tell us all about the synagogue shooting hoax. Fucking dunce. :lol:

A man with an AR 15 walks into a crowded small building with 107 "unarmed" people with the intent of killing as many as possible.

How many does he kill?

I gave that question to a former Marine. That Marine, assuming he had 4 spare clips, said 60+.

This guy hit 7, all over 60 years old, two over 90, none still reproducing....

NO

Can you please be more specific about the synagogue shooting hoax?

I don’t know what you are referring to.

A man with an AR 15 walks into a crowded small building with 107 "unarmed" people with the intent of killing as many as possible.

How many does he kill?

I gave that question to a former Marine. That Marine, assuming he had 4 spare clips, said 60+.

I am know what I am about to tell you will likely just be dismissed b/c it doesn’t jibe with your antisemitism but whatever. The Tree of Life synagogue isn’t a small building and holds three separate congregations. Its main chapel has enough room for over 1200 people. It’s a big building. Bowers entered the Tree of Life which had about 75 people in it all throughout the building. The upstairs chapel is where he first opened fire held 13 worshipers. The rabbi helped several escape but the 8 that were left behind were all shot. Seven were killed. He then proceed to the basement chapel and killed theee more. Another man was shot killed, a doctor, when he went rushing to towards to the sounds of gunfire to tend to the wounded. The rest of the people in the building fled or barricade themselves and called Pittsburgh Police whom were on the scene minutes later exchanging gun with Bowers. It would have been much worse if all 75 had been in the first chapel, but that wasn’t the case. You are now free to pretend that this is still a hoax despite my explanation, dumb fuck.

How many does he kill?

I am know what I am about to tell you will likely just be dismissed b/c it doesn’t jibe with your antisemitism but whatever. The Tree of Life synagogue isn’t a small building and holds three separate congregations. Its main chapel has enough room for over 1200 people. It’s a big building. Bowers entered the Tree of Life which had about 75 people in it all throughout the building. The upstairs chapel is where he first opened fire held 13 worshipers. The rabbi helped several escape but the 8 that were left behind were all shot. Seven were killed. He then proceed to the basement chapel and killed theee more. Another man was shot killed, a doctor, when he went rushing to towards to the sounds of gunfire to tend to the wounded. The rest of the people in the building fled or barricade themselves and called Pittsburgh Police whom were on the scene minutes later exchanging gun with Bowers. It would have been much worse if all 75 had been in the first chapel, but that wasn’t the case. You are now free to pretend that this is still a hoax despite my explanation, dumb fuck.
Just put that psycho on ignore, man. There is something wrong with him.

How many does he kill?

Just put that psycho on ignore, man. There is something wrong with him.

When I am not mocking him I usually just scroll past his bullshit. I don’t have anyone ignore, but I couldn’t let his nonsense about this horrid event that occurred in my former neighborhood go unchecked.

Forum List

Back