Have the Biden’s denouced the laptop and the information on it as FAKE YET?

The only thing priceless here is your endless alt-right hard on for this so far non-existent laptop.
Way to dig the old threads up. It's almost like you've got nothing else. :)

Tell me, does conservatism have ANYTHING? Or is it just a bankrupt and failed ideology? :auiqs.jpg:
Speaking of picking at Leftard scabs, how’s that J6 clown show working out?

Speaking of picking at Leftard scabs, how’s that J6 clown show working out?
Again, they got him. All that's left to decide is if they are going to do anything about it. :)

Bannon's trial starts soon. I'll bet his sphincter is puckering knowing he's probably gonna see some jail time.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :auiqs.jpg:

Again, they got him. All that's left to decide is if they are going to do anything about it. :)

Bannon's trial starts soon. I'll bet his sphincter is puckering knowing he's probably gonna see some jail time.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :auiqs.jpg:
It will be very interesting to see what President Trump does in 2025.

It will be very interesting to see what President Trump does in 2025.
If he runs, he loses. End of story. By an even bigger margin than in 2020. Assuming he doesn't wind up in hot water over his little garden party, I think Republicans will show him the door.
Well, if they are smart they will. But there's always hope. :auiqs.jpg:

If he runs, he loses. End of story. By an even bigger margin than in 2020. Assuming he doesn't wind up in hot water over his little garden party, I think Republicans will show him the door.
Well, if they are smart they will. But there's always hope. :auiqs.jpg:
Do you really want to mess with a man of such psychic ability he knows what’s in every car in DC?

At this point like they do everytime they say something that turns out to be false, they will just pretend like it doesn't exist.

Such a liar. Why?
Good lord, this thread is older than dirt.

So, how's that laptop search working out for you? Not getting much traction out of it are you? :auiqs.jpg:
Only people I hear talking about it are members of the alt-right media. They were trying soooo hard
yesterday to draw inferences, I ALMOST felt sorry for them.

Sorry slugger, I stand by my almost four year old post. This is made up bullshit.

This aged really well for the indoctrinated leftards

So this means that evidence of him taking bribes for daddy and nailing underage girls is real
:p

The gun charge is all bullshit
They won't even touch that with a ten foot pol

I say pol cause the brilliant autist were the first to get it all out there ....then hacked his I phone

This aged really well for the indoctrinated leftards

So this means that evidence of him taking bribes for daddy and nailing underage girls is real
:p
No, it isn't. Again, alt-right media was trying desperately to make these connections yesterday, and they know they're not going to get anything from Hunter's conviction. :)
The gun charge is all bullshit
They won't even touch that with a ten foot pol
Laws are laws. And nobody is above that law. While I think it's trivial, it's the law.
I say pol cause the brilliant autist were the first to get it all out there ....then hacked his I phone
You could tell the amount of angst and teeth knashing yesterday was out of control in Alt-Right Nation.
All they could do is revert to old standbys. They got doused with a bucket of cold water yesterday.
Not only did Biden's acceptance of the verdict and his promise not to pardon his son put to rest the alt-right
claim of a "rigged" justice system, it also makes Trump look REALLY bad as he's on his revenge tour and mouthing
off in the wake of his conviction on 34 felony counts. :)

No, it isn't. Again, alt-right media was trying desperately to make these connections yesterday, and they know they're not going to get anything from Hunter's conviction. :)

Laws are laws. And nobody is above that law. While I think it's trivial, it's the law.

You could tell the amount of angst and teeth knashing yesterday was out of control in Alt-Right Nation.
All they could do is revert to old standbys. They got doused with a bucket of cold water yesterday.
Not only did Biden's acceptance of the verdict and his promise not to pardon his son put to rest the alt-right
claim of a "rigged" justice system, it also makes Trump look REALLY bad as he's on his revenge tour and mouthing
off in the wake of his conviction on 34 felony counts. :)
Told ya they won't go near the bribe money for Daddy or the underage rape victims...
The gun charge is just a distraction
I'm sure it's just a conspiracy...like the laptop ...where evidence of hunter taking cash for daddy and banging underage chinks ....

You guys are sad and pathetic

You mean the guy leading in popularity?
He is neck and neck with Biden.
And in the three states that gave him 2016, they are dead flat even.

The amount of time between now and election day....might as well be the Grand Canyon. :)

Forum List

Back