🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have to love the company I will leave unnamed that placed the "all-gay cruise" ad on here for me...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
To each their own, but you've got the wrong party pal. Though some of the guys in the ad were kind of hot...

Join the Navy ... every cruise is an all-gay cruise...

its-not-gay-5c389c.jpg

Join the Navy ... every cruise is an all-gay cruise...

its-not-gay-5c389c.jpg
I don't know about this. Before my most favorite singer who is still here went into the musical field, he was in the Navy. I once heard him say, "No queer eye for the Otto guy."

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. The tail end of Desert Storm is where it all began for him.

To each their own, but you've got the wrong party pal. Though some of the guys in the ad were kind of hot...
Those ads are generated by your browsing history Son.

You've just outed yourself.

lol. Like the last "Russian Bride" ones I used to get.

I assure you, that isn't from my browser history. Hey, if they want to advertise to a straight married guy, go to town :113:

You know, if they did an all normal cruise, no homosexuals allowed, they would be destroyed. Funny how bigotry and discrimination are always a one way street.

Well, truth be told. There were rock stars in the 70's who would go to gay bars simply to be left alone. I imagine a few straight friends or the uber wealthy might head to one of these for similar reasons. If their business model works, so be it. I don't think anyone should ever be angry about a private company catering to a particular demographic.

Really, how are they to know what your sexuality is? lol. Even better if you get a discount on the tickets.

Forum List

Back