Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

The checks in the mail. But with only the one set of jumper cables it will take a while.

meanwhile back at the sweat shop ..

Screen_Shot_2015-08-24_at_6.54.04_PM_dx9nkl.jpg

Better yet I'm still waiting on my $2500 dollar savings on health insurance. The lie that hurt most of Americans. Probaby killed a million or two.

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

In March 2016, the (Trump) campaign threatened to halt remittance payments from Mexicans working illegally in the U.S. to relatives back home as a way to compel Mexico to make “a one-time payment of $5-10 billion” for the wall. The campaign also proposed increasing visa fees on Mexicans coming to the U.S. as a means to pay for the wall.

Now, I'm confident 99.99999% of Trump voters believed that Trump could legally do that BUT there would be NO WAY IN HELL for any POTUS to do that unless they won a MASSIVE COURT CASE.

Trump voters are naive, stupid, or both ............

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

In March 2016, the (Trump) campaign threatened to halt remittance payments from Mexicans working illegally in the U.S. to relatives back home as a way to compel Mexico to make “a one-time payment of $5-10 billion” for the wall. The campaign also proposed increasing visa fees on Mexicans coming to the U.S. as a means to pay for the wall.

Now, I'm confident 99.99999% of Trump voters believed that Trump could legally do that BUT there would be NO WAY IN HELL for any POTUS to do that unless they won a MASSIVE COURT CASE.

You seriously think that Trump couldn't stop illegals from sending illegally obtained money out of the country?

LMFAO. He could do it with a phone call.

Anyone?

I'm confident the few tens of millions of Trump slaves are SURE that Trump received that check from Mexico on inauguration day, 2017.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Please show the quote where Trump ever promised or even discussed Mexico writing a check for the wall.

Oh, so; you were one of those few tens of millions that believed that bullshit?

I already posted the quote before your post landed, bro' ...........

Anyone?

You seriously think that Trump couldn't stop illegals from sending illegally obtained money out of the country?

Then why in Hell hasn't he done his damn job then, if doing what you claim is soooooooooooooo easy?

:9:

Then why in Hell did Trump allow the federal government shutdown if what you claim is soooooooooooo easy?

LOFL ..........

Last edited:
They’re paying us in cheap labor instead.

And what’s more important to Mr Businessman than cheap labor?

Anyone?

Then why in Hell hasn't he done his damn job then, if doing what you claim is soooooooooooooo easy?

:9:

How the hell should I know? Moreover, I really don't care.

But your claim that a sitting President has no authority to stop the flow of illegally obtained money is laughable. By your logic all the cartel money flowing back over the border is untouchable. :rolleyes:

They’re paying us in cheap labor instead.

And what’s more important to Mr Businessman than cheap labor?
Lol
Career politicians want votes, corporate America want cheap labor, progressive wack jobs want natural law.

And every day, normal Americans pay billions every year for not having a southern border… Fact

“Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?”

If we did we’d never know.

Trump would keep it for himself and stick the taxpayers with the cost of the ‘wall.’

Forum List

Back