Have you been disowned by your family & friends over politics

No. But I have stopped following a couple of blowhards cluttering up my feed, and I hope they will do the same to me. We stay friends, if we want to check in on each other we do, life goes on. In my estimation, the best way to handle it is "This is my wall. If you disagree with me, feel free to say so on your wall. I'm not going to do the hammer and tongs routine with someone I get along with perfectly well otherwise."

Have You Been Disowned By Your Family & Friends Over Politics?
Have you been disowned by your friends & family over politics?

This has to stop. It’s eroding the fabric of society & causing untold misery.

Please share your personal experiences in the comments about how you’ve been targeted & ostracised by family & friends for your political views.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul nails it across the entire board and you still can't get zombie brains to understand MSM purpose no matter what you do.
They would rather see families destroyed over being a an idiot........

It's a shame families allow this bs to split them apart

Yes, I have. I have a number of liberal cousins that don't share my view about immigration enforcement, tax policy and concepts such as putting Americans first. For that, they have shunned me.

Please share your personal experiences in the comments about how you’ve been targeted & ostracised by family & friends for your political views.

Paul nails it across the entire board and you still can't get zombie brains to understand MSM purpose no matter what you do.

I've tried my best to offend them with politics but they keep coming round anyway.

I've tried my best to offend them with politics but they keep coming round anyway.

Great. Now Tom Petty (RIP) is playing in my head.

Forum List

Back