have you been to Africa yet?

yes or no?

• Total voters
No, but my wife's liberal Nephew married a girl from Ghana and they had three kids.

Then she left him for another white liberal and he's now dating another girl from Africa.

I had 2 Africans working for my firms. Kelty came from Ethiopia and Ade from Nigeria.

No, but my wife's liberal Nephew married a girl from Ghana and they had three kids.

Then she left him for another white liberal and he's now dating another girl from Africa.
good luck to him!

Are you Ghana go some day?

yes or no?
No, but I have had African Christian young people from a visiting singing group stay in my home, and was privileged to be the tour guide for The Rt. Rev. Desmond Tutu, Episcopal bishop from South Africa and also the Episcopal Bishop from Uganda who I can still see his face but for the life of me cannot recall the name. All were extremely interesting people. I had a really interesting job back then. :)

Forum List

Back