putin´s officials have suggested importing migrants from Africa to prevent Moscow's population decline.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what´ll Dugin (and his hyper - imperialistic crew ) say about this initiative ? Moscow sounds more and more like 1917&1991 :auiqs.jpg:

putin´s officials have suggested importing migrants from Africa and Latin America to prevent Moscow's population decline.

1692562167684.jpeg

From what I have read, the Russian government and the Russian people are less than thrilled with having people of color in their country.

I very much doubt that any Russian leader would want immigrants from (sub-Sahara) Africa or Latin America,

But if they do, then Italy would be thrilled to give Russia thousands of (sub-Sahara) Africans that have arrived in Italy by sea.

From what I have read, the Russian government and the Russian people are less than thrilled with having people of color in their country.

I very much doubt that any Russian leader would want immigrants from (sub-Sahara) Africa or Latin America,

But if they do, then Italy would be thrilled to give Russia thousands of (sub-Sahara) Africans that have arrived in Italy by sea.
What people want and need are many times two different things. Russia, China, and Japan have the poorest demographics on the planet. All three are facing a future where they may not have the man power in the future to keep the lights on. Very strange future ahead. Interesting that the projected big winners of global power from under population are Mexico and India. We are projected to remain the same in terms of power but benefit from Mexicos rise as having a much more stable country on our border. This is the true reason we are pulling back from globalization. The current system will not work under the demographics of the future. Many raw materials and goods we currently import will not be available under this scenario. The scary thing is that we are not becoming self sufficient at producing these missing goods and materials at a quick enough pace to replace them. Smart phones may become very difficult to obtain in the future.

Actually, it makes sense.

Africans and Russians are both opposed to male on male butthole violations.

Both peoples have taken a lot of heat from the West for their failure to promote the transitions of children into different genders.

More likely to take them from ex Soviet republics .

Am unaware of Russian policy, but every time I attended events at Moscow University there was good representation from Blacks and Chinese .
Same in the few medical etablishments I have visited , from St Petersburg right down to Sochi .

More than likely Russia is attempting to do to Africans and Latin Americans what they are now doing to Indians. They are taking illegals and tourists into the military and sending them to Ukraine. There American weapons will separate them into component parts.

Russia and Japan do not need to rush to import migrants from the Third World. Reserach showed that population decline is accompanied by higher wages and more opportunities for employment as the unemployment rate falls. As labor becomes scarcer and wages increase, it contributes to growing GDP and increasing per capita GDP.

Businesspeople and politicians seem to be afraid that population reduction will be accompanied by economic recession. In this paper we examine the experience of some countries of various sizes in which population has been declining and observe how GDP, GDP per capita, unemployment rate, and labour force participation rate are evolving during the period that population is declining. Using the pooled mean group (PMG) estimation method, we find that population decline can go hand in hand with growing GDP and increasing per capita GDP, and at the same time the labour participation rate may increase and unemployment may fall.

Last edited:
YES, we have a perfect formula for the final 🇷🇺 IMPERIAL SHOWDOWN HERE, DO YOU AGREE?

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Africans and Russians are both opposed to male on male butthole violations.
RT.RU LIE

THE REALITY : the Muscovite 🇷🇺solders kidnapped and FAKED a Z-blogger and communist- traitor American in his sloppy butthole, because they mistook him for a spy, then when they realized their mistake, they murdered and dismembered him to silence him.:auiqs.jpg:👍

Well, duh, not many other countries would consider moving to Ruzzia, especially NOW, to be an improvement of their state of being. I mean, being turned into some war meat resource isn't anyone's dream, is it?

Well, duh, not many other countries would consider moving to Ruzzia, especially NOW, to be an improvement of their state of being. I mean, being turned into some war meat resource isn't anyone's dream, is it?

Forum List

Back