Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

No we are not. You have read the words I posted in the OP. And you should read the rest of the articles.
the guy is a big mouthed idiot and you guys eat it up....he probably takes a shit every morning and has a good laugh reading about how you guys react to what he says...

No racism. There is only one reason why a shitbag like you supports trump blindly.

So just shut up and go bother your friends who post up their anti black threads all the time that you participate in.
No thanks, I don’t take orders from racist assholes like you. Your “hate whitey” schtick is old and played out. Try something new that actually takes a brain.

the guy is a big mouthed idiot and you guys eat it up....he probably takes a shit every morning and has a good laugh reading about how you guys react to what he says...
When Cohen said Trump would not go peacefuly he was right. And people played that off just like you're doing now. Trump is not joking, he is not playing the libs. This is what he's going to to and if he gets in, don't complain when the shit happens.

No thanks, I don’t take orders from racist assholes like you. Your “hate whitey” schtick is old and played out. Try something new that actually takes a brain.
I don't take orders from racist assholes like you. Read my sig line bitch, because thats what's going on. Your white racism is old and tired, so until I stops, I will continue.

Aww... another day, another retard pops in with nothing to add. Thanks, retard.
Minnie is all upsetty wetty that his stupidity got called out.

Hey Minnie. Can you even try to be on topic. No?

Hey. Don’t be a sissy. If you’re “chilled” by the Trump interview, go ahead and confess how easily you get the vapors. 😂

When Cohen said Trump would not go peacefuly he was right. And people played that off just like you're doing now. Trump is not joking, he is not playing the libs. This is what he's going to to and if he gets in, don't complain when the shit happens.
They think their orange dear leader is going to make things all peachy keen if he wins & they'll be immune from his insanity.

We're in Jim Jones territory here.

IMG_0380.jpeg

Cohen is a convicted multiple perjurer whitey, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

If Trump wins the presidency and Republicans win significant majorities in the House and Senate, the democrats can't say one fucking word about how they govern, especially after the 4-year Biden shit-show.
If Trump wins the presidency? Nah. Kamala Harris will just will refuse to count his electoral votes.

I don't take orders from racist assholes like you. Read my sig line bitch, because thats what's going on. Your white racism is old and tired, so until I stops, I will continue.
Once again I will challenge you to (and you will fail to be able to) quote a single racist post by me.

Its always fun exposing you as a liar.

People better start paying attention to this mans words. No more making excuses or claiming his words were taken out of context. This mf should not even be close, and the fact he is, reflects upon the pure idiocy of this society., America has become a nation of dunce caps. And the fact that 30 percent of the white population would rather see a dictatorship instead of a democracy because they will actually have to compete for things, is the utimate evidence of the entitlement mentality held by the Republican right.

How Far Trump Would Go​

View attachment 942563

What emerged in two interviews with Trump, and conversations with more than a dozen of his closest advisers and confidants, were the outlines of an imperial presidency that would reshape America and its role in the world. To carry out a deportation operation designed to remove more than 11 million people from the country, Trump told me, he would be willing to build migrant detention camps and deploy the U.S. military, both at the border and inland. He would let red states monitor women’s pregnancies and prosecute those who violate abortion bans. He would, at his personal discretion, withhold funds appropriated by Congress, according to top advisers. He would be willing to fire a U.S. Attorney who doesn’t carry out his order to prosecute someone, breaking with a tradition of independent law enforcement that dates from America’s founding. He is weighing pardons for every one of his supporters accused of attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, more than 800 of whom have pleaded guilty or been convicted by a jury. He might not come to the aid of an attacked ally in Europe or Asia if he felt that country wasn’t paying enough for its own defense. He would gut the U.S. civil service, deploy the National Guard to American cities as he sees fit, close the White House pandemic-preparedness office, and staff his Administration with acolytes who back his false assertion that the 2020 election was stolen.

No such thing “emerged.”

What a hack OP.

lol.....i have complained about shit happening with every president we have had.....trumps a big mouthed old man IM.....with all the pressure he is under right now he may not last 2 years let alone 4....pressure is a killer,especially on old bodies.......if you want to go the route you are going you might want to see who he picks as his VP,thats who you would have to worry about....

People better start paying attention to this mans words. No more making excuses or claiming his words were taken out of context. This mf should not even be close, and the fact he is, reflects upon the pure idiocy of this society., America has become a nation of dunce caps. And the fact that 30 percent of the white population would rather see a dictatorship instead of a democracy because they will actually have to compete for things, is the utimate evidence of the entitlement mentality held by the Republican right.

How Far Trump Would Go​

View attachment 942563

What emerged in two interviews with Trump, and conversations with more than a dozen of his closest advisers and confidants, were the outlines of an imperial presidency that would reshape America and its role in the world. To carry out a deportation operation designed to remove more than 11 million people from the country, Trump told me, he would be willing to build migrant detention camps and deploy the U.S. military, both at the border and inland. He would let red states monitor women’s pregnancies and prosecute those who violate abortion bans. He would, at his personal discretion, withhold funds appropriated by Congress, according to top advisers. He would be willing to fire a U.S. Attorney who doesn’t carry out his order to prosecute someone, breaking with a tradition of independent law enforcement that dates from America’s founding. He is weighing pardons for every one of his supporters accused of attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, more than 800 of whom have pleaded guilty or been convicted by a jury. He might not come to the aid of an attacked ally in Europe or Asia if he felt that country wasn’t paying enough for its own defense. He would gut the U.S. civil service, deploy the National Guard to American cities as he sees fit, close the White House pandemic-preparedness office, and staff his Administration with acolytes who back his false assertion that the 2020 election was stolen.

Netanyahu shut down Al Jazeera today.
Trump would do the same with MSNBC .

I hate to tell ya this, Mac, but Biden's little fibbing have handed Republicans the POTUS for the next quarter of a century. The American voters hate 2 things; lies and secrecy. Love him or hate him. Trump tells the truth, and calling him a liar makes people on both sides of the aisle unhappy because

God knows all. He loves his people and he knows everything we've ever done. He sent Jesus here to cheer people up who believe in him. It's pretty cheerful to know God and his son Jesus who is the lamb of God given to those who love and believe in him, and he knows who sincerely are sorry for their mistakes. GLORY and Hallelujia! He forgives when we ask him to. Christ is the apple of the Father God's eye. Yea, Jesus! Yea Father God! You should join in the celebration of God's goodness to his believers for giving us Jesus. He set us free! :woohoo:
You're out of your mind.

lol.....i have complained about shit happening with every president we have had.....trumps a big mouthed old man IM.....with all the pressure he is under right now he may not last 2 years let alone 4....pressure is a killer,especially on old bodies.......if you want to go the route you are going you might want to see who he picks as his VP,thats who you would have to worry about....

True. Trump has a big mouth, but he could end up as president and if he lasted 2 years it could really be a problem. The vice presidential pick is going to be interesting.

How Far Trump Would Go​

View attachment 942563

So, the story that was written was different than the interview. If you actually read the transcript of the interview, the proper context is there, not the distorted context given by the writer.

Forum List

Back