Have You Ever Wondered Why No Fox Talking Head...

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

54520302_2306669386020881_17524042093297664_n.jpg
That's a really stupid take. The Bible doesn't tell Nuns and Priests to murder innocent children in the name of Allah.
How many innocent children are murdered in the US or with the other 1.5 billion Muslims in the world?

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.
Not in this country
Rep Omar is making a personal choice to wear hijab
The other Muslim Congresswoman does not

I see English confounds you.

I see it confounds you
We are talking about Muslims in the US

I wasn't, but about religious choice versus mandate.
So Pirro was wrong

US Muslims are under no mandate and are free to choose about a head covering

But it is easier to fear monger among conservatives

That's a really stupid take. The Bible doesn't tell Nuns and Priests to murder innocent children in the name of Allah.
How many innocent children are murdered in the US or with the other 1.5 billion Muslims in the world?

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

Seems conservatives have a phobia about something as inane as a hijab

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.
Not in this country

I see it confounds you

So Pirro was wrong

May they leave the religion without fear of death?

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.
I like you...

Want to go for a beer?

Not in this country

I see it confounds you

So Pirro was wrong

Evidently
Many Muslims in the US are non-observant

I like you...

Want to go for a beer?

Off topic. You lost so you try to derail. There is no
Phobia here there is dislike. But yeah I d grab a beer with you and pay for it.

I see it confounds you

So Pirro was wrong

Evidently
Many Muslims in the US are non-observant

Some and you can Google articles about young women being forced into marriage and punished if they refuse. These are just the cases we hear about

I forget how many innocent children are killed every day, but i doubt any of the abortionists are Nuns.

I didn't understand the 2nd part of your question.

FEAR seems to be the base of it

Conservatives FEAR Muslims will impose Sharia across the land
They FEAR Peaceful Muslims are really terrorists
They FEAR Muslim women who wear hijab

I forget how many innocent children are killed every day, but i doubt any of the abortionists are Nuns.

I didn't understand the 2nd part of your question.
<sob> But...but...What about Abortion?

major DUMBSHIT =the MAJOR/big difference = no one FORCES them to become nuns!!! they VOLUNTEER

FEAR seems to be the base of it

Conservatives FEAR Muslims will impose Sharia across the land
They FEAR Peaceful Muslims are really terrorists
They FEAR Muslim women who wear hijab
Ignorance is the base of your post.

You don't know, or even define "They".

Gotta watch out for those nuns, Mr. Jones! A bunch of terrorists everyone of them! (Eye Roll)
you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?

you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women in this country choose to wear one, and, worldwide, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?

Forum List

Back