Have you noticed how Democrats went from hoping Americans would die in Baghdad...

Yea, American leftists are sad at the loss of the Iranian, mass-murdering terrorist.

IMG_20200103_045119.jpg

...to criticizing Trump for killing those responsible for the embassy attack?

Everything the Democratic Party does, abetted by their fascist goons in media and in government agencies such as the FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc. are all about serving the party. You'll also notice all of the leftist fascists on this forum whose loyalty is 100% to their party and screw the average American, whom they despise.

Here is the fascist Huffington Post spewing their anti-American rhetoric.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost
What is so wrong with that article is you need someone to blame on. If things do escalate it's your hero's fault and blood on his hands.

Your to stupid to get it. The raided our embassy and wanted to kill people marines went in and blue them away even one of Iran’s top leaders. Trump has balls and protected our Americans. Not like Clinton who just let them die in Benghazi. Your a fucking pathetic moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The urgency of the Democrat's need to impeach was put in perspective even January 1. The reference now is to the clear-cut example of the end of "Turn The Other Cheek" Christianity in the Pope's New Years Day message. Do Not turn the other cheek! Slap the Bitch around, apologize later!

The working of the older Christian message, "Turn the Other Cheek," sets up standards between nations as well as peoples. The Trump Republicans now need to be on record claiming their victory over the Older Christian message and the new support of lawless, no-investigation-needed, no-trial wanton aggression worldwide.

The Need to Impeach and Demand a Fair Trial. The Republicans too, need to be on record.
Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, aka Pharaohs Law--Subjugation Atrocity--is Trump's Law Too. Equal Treatment Under Law is not what the Trump people find to be workable--saying, "Get Over It!")

So, if we go to war, you will know why, tramp and the rest of his Cons.
Have you started your 3 days of mourning yet?

Yes, Trump is CIC.

Sick is the word. What is his plan? Why did they just capture the Iraqi man who attacked the Bagdad embassy? Why not kill him?

On 31 December 2019, he was identified by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as a leader of the attack on the United States embassy in Baghdad.[7]

On 3 January 2020, he was captured by Marines in Baghdad.[8]

"perhaps the most powerful and pro-Iranian" leader in the Popular Mobilization Forces and often meets with Brett H. McGurk President Donald J. Trump's US Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL.[4] He is fluent in Persian.[5]
Hadi al-Amiri - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Everything the Democratic Party does, abetted by their fascist goons in media and in government agencies such as the FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc. are all about serving the party. You'll also notice all of the leftist fascists on this forum whose loyalty is 100% to their party and screw the average American, whom they despise.

I'm not sure how murdering an Iranian Officer is helping the situation any. It's only going to enrage Iraq's Shi'ite majority. The Sunnis already hate us for toppling Saddam and our part in defeating ISIS. The Kurds hate us now because we sold them out to Turkey..

So who are our allies over there?

Sick is the word. What is his plan? Why did they just capture the Iraqi man who attacked the Bagdad embassy? Why not kill him?

On 31 December 2019, he was identified by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as a leader of the attack on the United States embassy in Baghdad.[7]

On 3 January 2020, he was captured by Marines in Baghdad.[8]

"perhaps the most powerful and pro-Iranian" leader in the Popular Mobilization Forces and often meets with Brett H. McGurk President Donald J. Trump's US Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL.[4] He is fluent in Persian.[5]
Hadi al-Amiri - Wikipedia
it would seem that his plan is obvious.

Kill terrorists that are plotting to kill Americans.

I know you'd prefer we sent him a plane load of cash, but Obama isn't in office.

None of us has access to the information the White House has.

We sure do love to lose our shit. Maybe we could all just hope for the best.

We are in Year 19 of "Hoping for the Best".

So let's be clear what is happening here. 17 years after we toppled Iraq's government for an attack they had no part in over weapons that didn't exist, the government we installed to replace it is more aligned with Iran than us, and turned a blind eye when an angry mob attacked our embassy.

So we just escalated the situation by killing a guy many Iranians and Iraqis consider a hero.

But according to Stormy Mac, we should trust that a president who doesn't trust his military or intelligence communities made the right call by ordering an assassination that will truly piss off just about everyone.

And all this to accomplish, what, exactly?

it would seem that his plan is obvious.

Kill terrorists that are plotting to kill Americans.

I know you'd prefer we sent him a plane load of cash, but Obama isn't in office.

"Terrorists" aren't the issue here.

Keep in mind, we were working with these same Iranians in the fight against ISIS, where they did most of the heavy lifting.

I'm all for taking out terrorists, but this is about the Shi'ite majority in Iraq getting a little tired of our behavior. I don't want to have to invade Iraq all over again, much less Iran.

I'm not sure how murdering an Iranian Officer is helping the situation any. It's only going to enrage Iraq's Shi'ite majority. The Sunnis already hate us for toppling Saddam and our part in defeating ISIS. The Kurds hate us now because we sold them out to Turkey..

So who are our allies over there?
Iraqis were dancing in the streets.

Kurds don't hate us.

Trump wasn't elected to make terrorists happy.

"Terrorists" aren't the issue here.

Keep in mind, we were working with these same Iranians in the fight against ISIS, where they did most of the heavy lifting.

I'm all for taking out terrorists, but this is about the Shi'ite majority in Iraq getting a little tired of our behavior. I don't want to have to invade Iraq all over again, much less Iran.
Yes. Terrorist are the issue.

Obama funded them. Trump killed them.

You're mourning a world Terrorist leader.

Iraqis were dancing in the streets.

Kurds don't hate us.

Trump wasn't elected to make terrorists happy.

Trump wasn't "elected" at all. He lost by 3 million votes.

He also ran on the premise that we needed to get out of the Middle East and he was against the Iraq War after he was for it.

So he's now escalated a war that he had previously called a bad idea?

It's positively Orwellian to watch your reaction. They'll be putting in some overtime at the Ministry of Truth.

Yes. Terrorist are the issue.

Obama funded them. Trump killed them.

You're mourning a world Terrorist leader.

Obama returned money that was rightfully theirs, that the courts ruled that we had to return.

We just turned this guy, who was already well respected, into a martyr... tell me how this does us any good again?
He’ll never kill another American. That’s how...

no. i don't pay a whole lot of attention to many sites who's sole goal is to incite people and get them mad at how they chose to phrase what is happening in the world.

huff-post is a clickbait piece of shit. they can say whatever they want and my life goes on w/o reading a word.

When you import Jihadists and Illegals Fucks in to this country exactly what do you expect?

It shouldn't be patriotism.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Forum List

Back