Have you noticed how republicans and Fox News talk a lot about veterans getting the shaft yet...

when i worked in the PO a good 30% of the work force is veterans from WW2 up to Iraq and Afghanistan....just about every one of these people said that EVERY administration republican and democrat only talked about them at election time.....any other time they were invisible....especially the ones coming home from a conflict....you party people are as gullible as they want you to be....

Google the Holman Rule and Rep. H. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) to see what's going to happen to post office workers next.

I'm a veteran (1975-1977) Democrats were very giving, Republicans were busy cleaning up after Nixon.

Yeah and Hillary called over half the military deplorable, and liberals supported it. Shows what you think of them. Didn't Obama want them to pay for their own insurance after they got home from war?

Hillary has left the building. You idiot.
Did you vote for her?

Real Americans that are pro-working class Americans did. How about you?
These idiots voted for her.
l-hate-trump-for-how-he-treats-wome-look-i-28241235.png

Yeah and Hillary called over half the military deplorable, and liberals supported it. Shows what you think of them. Didn't Obama want them to pay for their own insurance after they got home from war?

Did you vote for her?

Oh, and also. These are Hillary supporters.

It’s going to take time fixing all the problems obama ignored over the past 8 years....

President Trump ran on a platform of fixing the VA. How has he done so far? Things have improved in some ways. More than 1,000 staff have been fired for misconduct since January. That's a good start because the agency cannot improve without mass firings of the callous people who created the culture of unaccountability in which abuse could thrive.
A good start at reforming the Veterans Administration

Obama couldn’t focus on fixing old problems because he was busy creating new problems

Republicans and Fox News lie a lot about veterans getting the shaft, when in fact no one is purposely trying to disadvantage veterans.

Veterans are collateral damage?

Really, we're getting a raise for the first time in several years. Now that the dear leader is gone things are starting to look up.

Yes, America is recovering from the BushCo caused 2008 economic meltdown.

Point. You stated 'several years', that would mean you had a raise during the Obama administration?

...they don’t actually come up with any policy ideas to help them? Hell, Republicans in Congress have cut food stamps which is a program that benefits a lot of veterans. It’s just easier for outlets like Fox to pretend they give a shit about veterans so their dumbass viewers will be blind to the fact that nothing for veterans is actually done to help them by republicans.

Oh, and democrats like Bernie have done a lot for veterans in comparison.
I'm a Conservative and a Veteran. I vote Republican because I know exactly what I'll get when democrats are in power. The shaft.

It’s going to take time fixing all the problems obama ignored over the past 8 years....

President Trump ran on a platform of fixing the VA. How has he done so far? Things have improved in some ways. More than 1,000 staff have been fired for misconduct since January. That's a good start because the agency cannot improve without mass firings of the callous people who created the culture of unaccountability in which abuse could thrive.
A good start at reforming the Veterans Administration

I find it interesting that the action of the employee isn't listed.

Isn't removal actually position eliminated?

The very first entry....What would a 'subject matter expert' do to cause a removal?

On page 17, a telephone operator was 'removed'. Do we have telephone operators anymore?

Have you noticed Democrats vote no on everything making it difficult to help Vets.

Where are you credible links to these accusations?

...they don’t actually come up with any policy ideas to help them? Hell, Republicans in Congress have cut food stamps which is a program that benefits a lot of veterans. It’s just easier for outlets like Fox to pretend they give a shit about veterans so their dumbass viewers will be blind to the fact that nothing for veterans is actually done to help them by republicans.

Oh, and democrats like Bernie have done a lot for veterans in comparison.
I'm a Conservative and a Veteran. I vote Republican because I know exactly what I'll get when democrats are in power. The shaft.

Since 1970, how many Republicans wrote or supported a bill that helped the middle class WITHOUT giving the rich and corporations a larger lift financially?

The answer is NONE, so you voted for Republicans because you enjoy getting the shaft.

What democrats need to get through their heads is the reality that taking away Vet healthcare and benefits is part of the liberterian republican parties goals.

So the next time they whine about how the democrats hate our vets our vets need to remember this.

Did you vote for her?

Of course I did. You don't think I was stupid enough to vote for that spoiled orange pussy grabber do you? Of course, that was a year ago, and not relevant to today.

Did you vote for her?

Oh, and also. These are Hillary supporters.

And these are Trump supporters
The Daily Show Meets Trump Supporters | Politics | CCUK

Forum List

Back