Have you noticed how republicans and Fox News talk a lot about veterans getting the shaft yet...

Hey OnePercenter how does it feel to be a snowflake looking for a safe place?

11ehp2.jpg

Being wealthy is a safe place. I'm trying to figure out why the middle class (such as you) continue to vote against their own best interest.

...they don’t actually come up with any policy ideas to help them? Hell, Republicans in Congress have cut food stamps which is a program that benefits a lot of veterans. It’s just easier for outlets like Fox to pretend they give a shit about veterans so their dumbass viewers will be blind to the fact that nothing for veterans is actually done to help them by republicans.

Oh, and democrats like Bernie have done a lot for veterans in comparison.
I'm a Conservative and a Veteran. I vote Republican because I know exactly what I'll get when democrats are in power. The shaft.
And what, specifically, do republicans offer you in comparison?

Yeah and Hillary called over half the military deplorable, and liberals supported it. Shows what you think of them. Didn't Obama want them to pay for their own insurance after they got home from war?

Where are you credible links to these accusations?
She called every American that didn't support her deplorable. Well most in the military are conservative, so there you go, and most liberals applauded her for calling conservatives deplorable.

Yeah and Hillary called over half the military deplorable, and liberals supported it. Shows what you think of them. Didn't Obama want them to pay for their own insurance after they got home from war?

Hillary has left the building. You idiot.
Did you vote for her?

Of course I did. You don't think I was stupid enough to vote for that spoiled orange pussy grabber do you? Of course, that was a year ago, and not relevant to today.
So, she did call people in the military deplorable as she called conservatives deplorable.

Did you vote for her?

Real Americans that are pro-working class Americans did. How about you?
Oh, and also. These are Hillary supporters.

And these are Trump supporters
The Daily Show Meets Trump Supporters | Politics | CCUK
Handful huh? How many thousands showed up with pussy hats on their head? Lol

...they don’t actually come up with any policy ideas to help them? Hell, Republicans in Congress have cut food stamps which is a program that benefits a lot of veterans. It’s just easier for outlets like Fox to pretend they give a shit about veterans so their dumbass viewers will be blind to the fact that nothing for veterans is actually done to help them by republicans.

Oh, and democrats like Bernie have done a lot for veterans in comparison.
THey don't really care about veterans.....those of us vets who pay attention know that.

when i worked in the PO a good 30% of the work force is veterans from WW2 up to Iraq and Afghanistan....just about every one of these people said that EVERY administration republican and democrat only talked about them at election time.....any other time they were invisible....especially the ones coming home from a conflict....you party people are as gullible as they want you to be....

Google the Holman Rule and Rep. H. Morgan Griffith (R-Va.) to see what's going to happen to post office workers next.

I'm a veteran (1975-1977) Democrats were very giving, Republicans were busy cleaning up after Nixon.
there were a few who agreed with you but they were die hard democrats too...the great majority felt both parties only care at election time.....and the Holman rule is specifically targeting those who are on the federal payroll but spend the great majority of their time doing union business instead of the job they were hired to do....

Did you vote for her?

Of course I did. You don't think I was stupid enough to vote for that spoiled orange pussy grabber do you? Of course, that was a year ago, and not relevant to today.
So, she did call people in the military deplorable as she called conservatives deplorable.

Kinda stretching the truth there, aren't you? She said half of Trumps supporters were deplorable. I think she judged a little low.

Did you vote for her?

Kinda stretching the truth there, aren't you? She said half of Trumps supporters were deplorable. I think she judged a little low.
Oh well, she still called a lot of Americans deplorable. I thought the president, works for all Americans. I guess not, if you're a liberal.

Did you vote for her?

Oh well, she still called a lot of Americans deplorable. I thought the president, works for all Americans. I guess not, if you're a liberal.

She's not the president. If you want to discuss working for all Americans, how do you justify that fat orange idiot pushing a tax bill that gives more to the rich at the expense of the poor and middle class?

Did you vote for her?

She's not the president. If you want to discuss working for all Americans, how do you justify that fat orange idiot pushing a tax bill that gives more to the rich at the expense of the poor and middle class?
Have you read it? The same was said about the Bush's tax cuts, which was total bullshit.

Have you read it? The same was said about the Bush's tax cuts, which was total bullshit.

Have you?

Yes. Tell me all about the Bush tax cuts that ushered in the economy collapse.

Have you?
Nope, but a couple of things I heard about if true,is good. Your just spouting old unfounded liberal talking points. The last tax cut democrats claimed was only for the rich was bogus. Everyone got a tax cut with Bush's tax cut.

Yes. Tell me all about the Bush tax cuts that ushered in the economy collapse.
The housing bubble caused that.

Have you?
Nope, but a couple of things I heard about if true,is good. Your just spouting old unfounded liberal talking points. The last tax cut democrats claimed was only for the rich was bogus. Everyone got a tax cut with Bush's tax cut.

Yep everybody got one. Mine was pocket change. The rich got millions.

Forum List

Back