Have you noticed that every progressive OP starts with "OH My God, it's a DISASTER!

And why is a Forum Admin putting a call-out thread in politics?

I didn't name anybody in particular. Nor is it baiting, it is a serious question. Thanks for playing.

Bullshit, that answer doesn't pass the sniff test and you know it. You are baiting the liberals on the forum. I've started threads not mentioning any particular person and making a broad comment about Trump supporters and it was moved almost immediately. At least you aren't trying to hide your partiality and hypocrisy. You are putting it out there and making it abundantly obvious.

I didn't name anybody in particular. Nor is it baiting, it is a serious question. Thanks for playing.

Bullshit, that answer doesn't pass the sniff test and you know it. You are baiting the liberals on the forum. I've started threads not mentioning any particular person and making a broad comment about Trump supporters and it was moved almost immediately. At least you aren't trying to hide your partiality and hypocrisy. You are putting it out there and making it abundantly obvious.
You should have started this post with "OH MY GOD IT'S A DISASTER"!

Feel free to report the post and let the other Mods decide.

Already done, but I went directly to a source. No need to report that post just so that it could possibly been seen and buried by you.

Already done, but I went directly to a source. No need to report that post just so that it could possibly been seen and buried by you.

No problem. Here's a similar one to my OP. Still in Politics.

If Rightwingers are so convinced that Democratic policies are harmful to America...

If Rightwingers are so convinced that Democratic policies are harmful to America...

Notice that mentions policies... not thread titles?

So a post was started about how hysterical and childish liberals are and your response has been the throw yourself in the middle of the living room floor throwing a screaching, crying, childish fit. And you wonder how anyone could possibly think of this post topic? Really?

Every single one of these threads is detailing how much harder the incoming admins job is going to be because this obama appointee is leaving, or that career bureaucrat is retiring, or that staff is quitting. In every single case it is DESIRABLE to the new admin that the old, failed administrations equally failed appointee's GET THE HELL OUT!

And do it quickly damn it!

So the new admin can get to work without the distractions.

Thats what I say. The quicker these roaches scurry out the better.

Notice that mentions policies... not thread titles?
Here's a thread title:

Lewdog is so pissed off over a thread topic he immediately jumps out there to prove the point!

So a post was started about how hysterical and childish liberals are and your response has been the throw yourself in the middle of the living room floor throwing a screaching, crying, childish fit. And you wonder how anyone could possibly think of this post topic? Really?

No, it isn't. It's about the rules being used correctly and without others getting favoritism. For a forum mod that doesn't like Liberals to start a call-out thread in politics isn't right given the number of Anti-Trump threads that have been moved as "call-out" threads by members is absurd. Plain and simple... do mods get a free pass on having to follow the same rules as the rest of the forum members that are forced to follow them?

No, it isn't. It's about the rules being used correctly and without others getting favoritism. For a forum mod that doesn't like Liberals to start a call-out thread in politics isn't right given the number of Anti-Trump threads that have been moved as "call-out" threads by members is absurd. Plain and simple... do mods get a free pass on having to follow the same rules as the rest of the forum members that are forced to follow them?
Just wait until Sunday at midnight when my moderator status goes into effect. That should be a crazy day for you.

Forum List

Back