Have you noticed, the US Olympic Team is the EXACT Opposite of the Republican Party?

The GOP is 90% white. Feels that the country is going down. That you have to tear the country apart and start all over again to get to, uh, where? Who knows? They say they hate the elites. I'm guessing that means successful people.

The Olympic is wildly diverse and incredibly optimistic. Hard working. Representing what is good in America.
No talk of tearing the country down and starting all over again.

It is exactly the opposite of what is good about America 90% of the time--the Olympics.

The GOP is 90% white. Feels that the country is going down. That you have to tear the country apart and start all over again to get to, uh, where? Who knows? They say they hate the elites. I'm guessing that means successful people.

The Olympic is wildly diverse and incredibly optimistic. Hard working. Representing what is good in America.

not one white guy on the US basketball team! Certainly not diverse there!
I think that is kind of embarrassing to a black person that the only sport they can completely dominate requires running fast and jumping high!

Ah... but the boss...the head coach...he's white.. something meaningful there?

Thi is Rdean, this is stupidity.
He baits, then he bails.

He is the master baiter.
Hey let's fucking keep this civil you wanker
You consider the OP civil?
You fuckin knob
That's not very civil of you.

image.jpeg

No, I haven't noticed....but since it's all up in your head, no wonder...

Hey let's fucking keep this civil you wanker
You fuckin knob

View attachment 85119
Go bore someone else you fuckin' tosser
Shut up, or the dog gets it.
View attachment 85120
You've lost the plot you daft cow

How about the wildly diverse girl who wouldn't take the pledge. Does she represent what's good in America?
Diversity will be America's downfall. At least the forced diversity we've been experiencing the last few decades.

You fuckin knob

View attachment 85119
Go bore someone else you fuckin' tosser
Shut up, or the dog gets it.
View attachment 85120
You've lost the plot you daft cow
You wanker, stop being such a daft wallaby.

How about the wildly diverse girl who wouldn't take the pledge. Does she represent what's good in America?
Diversity will be America's downfall. At least the forced diversity we've been experiencing the last few decades.
I don't know the facts, but some people aren't allowed because of their religion.

And we know right wingers respect religion.

Just ask the Muslims.

Forum List

Back