Have you noticed, the US Olympic Team is the EXACT Opposite of the Republican Party?

The GOP is 90% white. Feels that the country is going down. That you have to tear the country apart and start all over again to get to, uh, where? Who knows? They say they hate the elites. I'm guessing that means successful people.

The Olympic is wildly diverse and incredibly optimistic. Hard working. Representing what is good in America.
No talk of tearing the country down and starting all over again.

not one white guy on the US basketball team! Certainly not diverse there!
I think that is kind of embarrassing to a black person that the only sport they can completely dominate requires running fast and jumping high!

Ah... but the boss...the head coach...he's white.. something meaningful there?
So many whites are just a little too lazy these days.
I remember when the Bulls were winning everything:

tumblr_lufls86NG11qcy8xgo2_1280.jpg

Now there were some white guys that worked. But, did you notice, most of the white guys came from overseas.

Oh those guys are in the Olympics all right. For the countries they came from.

American white guys just don't want to work.

That's why we have 5.8 million unfilled jobs and millions of unemployed Republicans, the party of angry white men. They want high paying jobs that don't need skills.

Well they're just gonna have to work. The days of "freebies" are OVER. Get an education, then get a job. It takes being motivated.

The GOP is 90% white. Feels that the country is going down. That you have to tear the country apart and start all over again to get to, uh, where? Who knows? They say they hate the elites. I'm guessing that means successful people.

The Olympic is wildly diverse and incredibly optimistic. Hard working. Representing what is good in America.

I think that is kind of embarrassing to a black person that the only sport they can completely dominate requires running fast and jumping high!

Now there were some white guys that worked. But, did you notice, most of the white guys came from overseas.

That's why we have 5.8 million unfilled jobs and millions of unemployed Republicans, the party of angry white men. They want high paying jobs that don't need skills.

Well they're just gonna have to work. The days of "freebies" are OVER. Get an education, then get a job. It takes being motivated.

You said "They want high paying jobs that don't need skills."
You realize you are making the argument against raising the minimum wage!
Are you in favor of giving people raises that don't need skills to do the job?
By the way the statistics i.e. FACTS which you don't deal with are these:
Among those paid by the hour, 1.3 million earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. About 1.7 million had wages below the federal minimum. Together, these 3.0 million workers with wages at or below the federal minimum made up 3.9 percent of all hourly paid workers.
Of the 3 million... 1.443 million ages 16 to 24!
http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/min...racteristics-of-minimum-wage-workers-2014.pdf

Are these people deserving of high paying jobs even though these 16 to 24 year olds don't have the "skills" as you said?
Less then 1/2 of 1% of Americans fall in that category and so you are NOT in favor of them getting paid for jobs the people don't have the skills?

You said "They want high paying jobs that don't need skills."
You realize you are making the argument against raising the minimum wage!
Are you in favor of giving people raises that don't need skills to do the job?
By the way the statistics i.e. FACTS which you don't deal with are these:
Among those paid by the hour, 1.3 million earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. About 1.7 million had wages below the federal minimum. Together, these 3.0 million workers with wages at or below the federal minimum made up 3.9 percent of all hourly paid workers.
Of the 3 million... 1.443 million ages 16 to 24!
http://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/min...racteristics-of-minimum-wage-workers-2014.pdf

Are these people deserving of high paying jobs even though these 16 to 24 year olds don't have the "skills" as you said?
Less then 1/2 of 1% of Americans fall in that category and so you are NOT in favor of them getting paid for jobs the people don't have the skills?
$15 an hour to you is a high paying job. Not to me. What that will do is get people to work harder. Either they work harder at the job to keep the job or they work harder and spend some time learning a skill. For some, higher pay is a motivator. For Republicans, being white, it's an expectation. No longer.

Watching the women's relay team with three whites and one black. They way the hugged each other and how much respect they have for each other. Republican would want that negro off the team. That's certainly the impression you get from USMB right wingers.

Olympians are really proud of the country and actually know the Star Spangled Banner by heart.

Unlike the GOP.

Forum List

Back