Having Second Thoughts About Trump...

"...if Trump does falter, it will come down to Cruz and Carson..."

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Perhaps one day we'll discover the mental defect common to many on the right that compels them to have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

You must admit yourself that it is hard to remember back when we had sound and responsible government. That was seven years ago.

Cruz is being dishonest when he says he would shut down the IRS. Even under his tax plan, the IRS would still be necessary.

I actually agree. The FAIR tax and repealing the 16th Amendment is the only thing that will eliminate the IRS.
Who would be writing the prebate checks and collecting the FAIR tax from retailers?

The Treasury Dept.
So a bureau of the Treasury Department would do this.

What is the IRS?

A bureau of the Treasury Department.

ETA: Ah. NoTeaPartyPleez beat me to it.

The bottom line: Americans will no longer file an income tax return and be subject to IRS audits and penalties. If the IRS still exists, it will be reduced to collecting what is effectively a sales tax - the calculation of which is a simple matter.
In your dreams

Here is the hilarious part: When Trump self-destructs - NaziCons are left with Rain Man Carson, idiot savant. Hilarious!

If someone in 2006 told me we were going to elect the first black president in 2008, I would have told them they were crazy. Now the ante is up: A black candidate who is also a self-proclaimed psychopath. I wish Obama could run for a third term, but frankly, I think he's looking forward to leaving D.C. and writing his memoirs.
Yeah, today when he addressed the nation about the terrorist attacks, I suspect he was thinking only a little more than a year and I'm out of this shit.

Like or despise Trump, he will probably be the nominee.

Only person who will defeat Trump is Trump.
looking at his latest rant, that's not far away. I really don't think Trump wants to be president. I think he likes campaigning but he knows being president is nothing like campaigning.

I actually agree. The FAIR tax and repealing the 16th Amendment is the only thing that will eliminate the IRS.
Who would be writing the prebate checks and collecting the FAIR tax from retailers?

The Treasury Dept.
So a bureau of the Treasury Department would do this.

What is the IRS?

A bureau of the Treasury Department.

ETA: Ah. NoTeaPartyPleez beat me to it.

The bottom line: Americans will no longer file an income tax return and be subject to IRS audits and penalties. If the IRS still exists, it will be reduced to collecting what is effectively a sales tax - the calculation of which is a simple matter.
In your dreams

You think Americans will continue to pay income tax after the 16th Amendment is repealed?

What a bonehead.

Like or despise Trump, he will probably be the nominee.

Only person who will defeat Trump is Trump.
looking at his latest rant, that's not far away. I really don't think Trump wants to be president. I think he likes campaigning but he knows being president is nothing like campaigning.

Typical liberal bonehead argument against Trump, and it's obvious horseshit.

I somewhat agree and see a Trump presidency as replacing one empty chair with another.

Forum List

Back