Hawaii has decriminalized marijuana

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hawaii on Tuesday decriminalized marijuana, making it the 26th state to decriminalize or legalize the drug.
The new law removes the possibility of jail time as a penalty for up to three grams of marijuana, but maintains a $130 fine. Hawaii’s Democrat-controlled legislature approved the bill and sent it to Democratic Gov. David Ige in May. Ige didn’t sign it, but he also didn’t veto it, effectively letting it become law on Tuesday. The new law will take effect on January 11, 2020.

The people who think what msm says and believes the bs lies omg........ looks like your fear isnn't gonna matter...

Tourism just doubled .
I can't wait to go again.
( Not that I'm crazy about flying 2500 miles over the Pacific Ocean in a giant plane that weighs 545,000 pounds. )

Last edited:
Hawaii on Tuesday decriminalized marijuana, making it the 26th state to decriminalize or legalize the drug.
The new law removes the possibility of jail time as a penalty for up to three grams of marijuana, but maintains a $130 fine. Hawaii’s Democrat-controlled legislature approved the bill and sent it to Democratic Gov. David Ige in May. Ige didn’t sign it, but he also didn’t veto it, effectively letting it become law on Tuesday. The new law will take effect on January 11, 2020.

The people who think what msm says and believes the bs lies omg........ looks like your fear isnn't gonna matter...
What exactly are we supposed to be afraid of NOW? Whats so scary about this story?

Tourism just doubled .
I can't wait to go again.
( Not that I'm crazy about flying 2500 miles over the Pacific Ocean in a giant plane that weighs 545,000 pounds. )

Unless the roof flies off, in which case it will be lighter. :)

But that hasn't happened in over thirty years.

Have a nice flight. :smoke:

We spent the winter on Kauai a couple of years ago. Based on what I saw, smelled, (and purchased and consumed), I assumed the Devils weed was already “decriminalized” in Hawaii.

What exactly are we supposed to be afraid of NOW? Whats so scary about this story?

She was horrified at the prospect that her name might not be in the New Threads list for two minutes.

Can you translate that thought into sane person speak?

Gelato2-768x562.jpg

Gelato

We spent the winter on Kauai a couple of years ago. Based on what I saw, smelled, (and purchased and consumed), I assumed the Devils weed was already “decriminalized” in Hawaii.
I know there are a lot of happy tourist shop owners all around Hawaii.
North Shore will be really cool and Waikiki (Kalakaua Ave.)
I stayed at the Marriott around the corner in 2008.

The federal gov't disagrees.

Fuck them.

I guess "fuck the constitution" too huh? That's what says that state law cannot usurp federal.

Here's what your missing.

Laws don't proclaim something to be 'legal'. Laws define what is illegal.

In this case Hawaìi declines to make something illegal. To a point.

Now if you want your tax dollars to send FBI out to Hilo, you know how far that is?

Forum List

Back