Hawaii residents shout insults at Biden

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Maui residents are angry at Biden for his late arrival after the catastrophic wildfires. Many shouted go home Joe.

Isn't this a testament to the objectivity of the media in the US? You can't find a story with anything but praise for Biden from the msm. You have to go to a news outlet from India to get news with an opposing view. Journalism is dead in the US.

I think we all know that Joe Biden is a brain dead creep being puppeted about by the neo-Marxist prog left for the purpose of destroying our constitutional republic. Even the leftists have to admit this now. HOWEVER, I have never been one to get all bent out of shape when it comes to a president's actions following a disaster. They should declare an emergency in order to free up relief money, and that is about it.

In the case of the wildfires on the shit hold Pacific islands, who cares if Biden shows up or not? The fact is, this is all a media created issue, not a real one. They want Joe to seem empathetic. First, who fucking cares? Second, everybody know that Joe has ZERO empathy. He is a degenerate POS. NOT ONE MORE THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN BY JOE GOING TO HAWAII THAN IF HE DID NOT GO.

"Oh, but he will get to see the damage first hand and see all the suffering, which will prompt him to help", you say? BULLSHIT!! This motherfucker tried to empathize with those people by lamenting over possibly losing his 1967 Corvette in a house fire once.

I don't care what president it is, all they need to do is declare an emergency to free funds from the normal appropriations system in order to get relief to the victims. There is nothing else he can do.

Haha! They told old Joe "FJB!!"
As historic wildfires raged across the Hawaiian island of Maui over the past two weeks, claiming hundreds of lives and scorching thousands of acres, President Joe Biden managed to take two vacations, padding his record of over 365 vacation days since taking office.
The environmentally conscious president and his nearly 30-car motorcade went on a five-hour tour of Hawaii, passing disgruntled residents who jeered him, yelling, "Thanks for nothing!" and "Go home, Joe!"
Newsweek reported that other residents who confronted Biden along the way held signs that read "F*** Biden" and "Trump Won." Others held signs near Kapalua Airport, where the president touched down, that read, "It's too late."
The New York Post noted that there were additional signs amid the ash and ruin in Lahaina that said, "Action speaks louder than words" and "FJB," as well as "No comment," in reference to Biden's Aug. 13 refusal to address the tragedy while vacationing in Delaware.

MAUI will NEVER forget how you treated them JOE and told them your small fire story JOE that sucks as much you do!

Maui residents are thrilled to have President Biden and his lovely wife Dr Jill Biden there to offer encouragement and hope
Haha! too funny! They told him off with signs like "GO HOME! and FJB and TOO LATE! and the miserable old coot Biden took 2 weeks to visit these MAUIANS who LOST everything! They are NOT happy! They will never forget what a jack ass Joe Biden is!

Haha! too funny! They told him off with signs like "GO HOME! and FJB and TOO LATE! and the miserable old coot Biden took 2 weeks to visit these MAUIANS who LOST everything! They are NOT happy! They will never forget what a jack ass Joe Biden is!

Dumbwinger is a paid propagandist. His shtick is lame.

I think we all know that Joe Biden is a brain dead creep being puppeted about by the neo-Marxist prog left for the purpose of destroying our constitutional republic. Even the leftists have to admit this now. HOWEVER, I have never been one to get all bent out of shape when it comes to a president's actions following a disaster. They should declare an emergency in order to free up relief money, and that is about it.

In the case of the wildfires on the shit hold Pacific islands, who cares if Biden shows up or not? The fact is, this is all a media created issue, not a real one. They want Joe to seem empathetic. First, who fucking cares? Second, everybody know that Joe has ZERO empathy. He is a degenerate POS. NOT ONE MORE THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN BY JOE GOING TO HAWAII THAN IF HE DID NOT GO.

"Oh, but he will get to see the damage first hand and see all the suffering, which will prompt him to help", you say? BULLSHIT!! This motherfucker tried to empathize with those people by lamenting over possibly losing his 1967 Corvette in a house fire once.

I don't care what president it is, all they need to do is declare an emergency to free funds from the normal appropriations system in order to get relief to the victims. There is nothing else he can do.
The state of HI has national guard and the best they could do is mobilize 135 troops? Pitiful! This "disaster" is totally due to democrat incompetence and any suffering should be laid directly at their feet. There are any number of places that incompetence was shown--democrat infrastructure, FEMA, military, national guard. For crying out loud we have literally trillions of dollars to support Ukrainian borders and illegal immigration but we don't have infrastructure to address what should have been a minor fire. SMFH. Leadership in this country SUCKS.

Our President and Dr Biden to the rescue

1692723020662.jpeg

I don’t see him tossing paper towels

Isn't this a testament to the objectivity of the media in the US? You can't find a story with anything but praise for Biden from the msm. You have to go to a news outlet from India to get news with an opposing view. Journalism is dead in the US.
Come on now my friend. Biden came off as a phony and everybody there should have seen through his act.

On the upside, he managed to not fall on his face again!

Obvious Trump plants

Nobody is buying it

Maui resident president taking too long to visit us"

Get this OLD freakin man out of the WH!

Forum List

Back