Hawaii residents shout insults at Biden

The stammering shit clown was quite a hit in Maui.... or as he kept calling it "not the big island, the one that's on fire.... the one you see on tv". :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

As empathetic as a serial killer, as usual....

7wkfvb.jpg

Alert and on point.... as always!

7wjqo3.jpg

Maui residents are angry at Biden for his late arrival after the catastrophic wildfires. Many shouted go home Joe.

Gee, that was a huge waste of money--- Joe hardly needed to fly to Hawaii just to be insulted!
He can easily get that here.
I hope Joe got a lot of rest on the flight there and back though.
Wonder if he stopped at East Palestine on his way back home?

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 3.16.38 PM copy.jpg

Isn't this a testament to the objectivity of the media in the US? You can't find a story with anything but praise for Biden from the msm. You have to go to a news outlet from India to get news with an opposing view. Journalism is dead in the US.
You might hqave to go there, but your reading is limited to reports that agree with you. Others can find opposing reports anywhere they care to look.

Beloved.... maybe he got 6 Trillion votes?

Where the fuck are we.... and who shit my pants? Jill looks like she wants to change her name and move to a 3rd-world country in in sub-saharan africa..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Biden Pledges PENNIES To Maui Fire Victims While Demanding BILLIONS MORE For Ukraine...​

It's the American way.

Freedom from the Brics world domination isn't free. In fact it's going to be hugely costly and will likely be money wasted.

The American way is not cooperation!

STFU duck. You're showing your ignorance again. You run your mouth incessantly but you aren't much at keeping up with current events. Educate yourself.
Instead of him bringing that bill, Hawaii can send him the bill. The American way doesn't care about trees growing in the 'upcountry' mountains when the snake oil is selling hot by the banyan tree.
Your same old repeated requests are still denied my friend!

If you don't participate in the election process, why are you commenting. You have resigned yourself to accepting the status quo. I guess that is the Canadian lemming way. I have seriously misjudged Canadians for a long time apparently. I thought the duck was an anomaly.
Duck is an anomalky, he is a cop. The rest of us are just trying to get by, find G_d and live as freely as we can. His ilk have other ideas...

Maui residents are thrilled to have President Biden and his lovely wife Dr Jill Biden there to offer encouragement and hope
Proven once again that Wrongwinger and those who gave him a LIKE (PETRO--YARDDOG--and Westwall), do not have a collective working brain cell between them. Screw them all.

Maui residents are angry at Biden for his late arrival after the catastrophic wildfires. Many shouted go home Joe.

After comparing the deaths of 100+ of their loved ones and neighbors burned to cinders to a 20 minute kitchen fire ,I wouldn't blame them if they started throwing rotten fruit at him.

There is something seriously wrong with that man.

Instead of him bringing that bill, Hawaii can send him the bill. The American way doesn't care about trees growing in the 'upcountry' mountains when the snake oil is selling hot by the banyan tree.
Your same old repeated requests are still denied my friend!
Gee why am I not surprised that you refuse to educate yourself. Keep rolling in your ignorance duck, you're entertaining. What is that old saw? Everyone can be a good example, even if, like you, it is being a bad example. LMAO--hope that didn't go over your head.

Forum List

Back