Hawaii residents shout insults at Biden

Maui residents are angry at Biden for his late arrival after the catastrophic wildfires. Many shouted go home Joe.

He had it coming. and I hope he cleans up his greedy, self-serving doings.

The state of HI has national guard and the best they could do is mobilize 135 troops? Pitiful! This "disaster" is totally due to democrat incompetence and any suffering should be laid directly at their feet. There are any number of places that incompetence was shown--democrat infrastructure, FEMA, military, national guard. For crying out loud we have literally trillions of dollars to support Ukrainian borders and illegal immigration but we don't have infrastructure to address what should have been a minor fire. SMFH. Leadership in this country SUCKS.
What would you expect the presnit to do after the ground stops smoking? Have a weiny roast?

You'all need to stop fantasizing about the presnit cominig to the rescue!

He can stay home and send his thoughts and prayers and money.

Biden Pledges PENNIES To Maui Fire Victims While Demanding BILLIONS MORE For Ukraine...​

Upstairs, President Biden's mind is not all there. He needs to step down, and since he doesn't have the good enough sense to stand on his own two feet, he needs to be set down, gently and firmly, preferably by his own party, because the DOJ is sicker than he is.

Biden came off as a phony and everybody there should have seen through his act.
Somebody fart? Maybe you ought to be more concerned with the phony non-response to the out-of-control wildfires in Canada, duck. You have enough incompetence in your country with Turdeau to keep you occupied. We don't need your help.

Somebody fart? Maybe you ought to be more concerned with the phony non-response to the out-of-control wildfires in Canada, duck. You have enough incompetence in your country with Turdeau to keep you occupied. We don't need your help.
All countries need to deal with AGW my friend.

Your suggestion that I lack concern are not true- doh.

The only thing Biden could have done better a week earlier would be kicking the ashes so he could roast a wiener!

He can stay home
That's the head-in-the-sand Canadian way, eh duck. Those fires will go out by themselves when it rains, eh? That smoke doesn't raise the nasty CO2 levels, eh? Canadians don't care that they are polluting the air of the rest of the world every summer with their government allowing wild fires to burn unimpeded. I think you and your misogynist prime minister, Turdeau need to have a discussion. He treats fires the same way Biden and the democrats do.

All countries need to deal with AGW my friend.

Your suggestion that I lack concern are not true- doh.

The only thing Biden could have done better a week earlier would be kicking the ashes so he could roast a wiener!
Wrong moron. He could have sent some of the massive infrastructure bill to HI to ensure this didn't happen. Instead he ignored the threat AND illegal immigration so that he could send money to Ukraine and house illegal immigrants that he encouraged to "surge our borders" As I said earlier--work on your own fiasco country. We don't need anymore incompetent help.

Maui residents are thrilled to have President Biden and his lovely wife Dr Jill Biden there to offer encouragement and hope
Biden faces brutal backlash for 'poor taste' jokes in Maui after wildfires

President Biden is facing brutal backlash for a quip about a Maui cadaver dog that went viral just hours into his disastrous visit to the site of the deadly wildfires — with critics blasting his ill-timed attempts at comic relief as “poor taste.”

“You guys catch the boots out here? That’s a hot ground, man,” Biden, 80, joked while petting a cadaver dog, Dexter, and chatting with first responders in Lahaina in a video shared by self-proclaimed “news breaker” Greg Price on Monday evening.

The president, who owns two German shepherds, turned to the media and gestured at the small boots covering Dexter’s paws. Last week, Hawaii Gov. Josh Green noted that recovery efforts in the worst-hit areas took time in part because the search dogs could only work for about 15 minutes at a time before their paws overheated.

“Bro is sightseeing and trying to be comic relief for the tour. No sense of what has happened there at all,” wrote a “homeschool dad”

Another account blasted the hot ground remark as “poor taste,” while a third chimed in that the octogenarian reminded them of Mr. Burns from “The Simpsons.”

Woah now, I dont vote. I just watch the wheels.go round and round and accept the citizens decision.
If you don't participate in the election process, why are you commenting. You have resigned yourself to accepting the status quo. I guess that is the Canadian lemming way. I have seriously misjudged Canadians for a long time apparently. I thought the duck was an anomaly.

Wrong moron. He could have sent some of the massive infrastructure bill to HI to ensure this didn't happen. Instead he ignored the threat AND illegal immigration so that he could send money to Ukraine and house illegal immigrants that he encouraged to "surge our borders" As I said earlier--work on your own fiasco country. We don't need anymore incompetent help.
Neither of America's political persuasions had any ambitions to deal with the infrastructure. It brings more taxes and that's not the American way my friend. Buying three pairs of shoes at the same time is exorbitantly wasteful.

Forum List

Back