Hawaii volcano eruptions new cracks on the crater

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Maybe the earth will spilt wide open there and swallow up all the idiots trying to make all the wrong right and all the rights wrong LOL.

Haven't been following the story. Didn't explode massively, so I guess it's a slow leak. The island gets gradually bigger.

Maybe the earth will spilt wide open there and swallow up all the idiots trying to make all the wrong right and all the rights wrong LOL.

I just want to know what it takes to get these dumbshit Hawaiians to evacuate their homes? Stupid SOBs are still at home surrounded by lava and now many of them are trapped with no way out.

I just want to know what it takes to get these dumbshit Hawaiians to evacuate their homes? Stupid SOBs are still at home surrounded by lava and now many of them are trapped with no way out.

Idiot stoners.

Lava. Gods message to humans, "you are nothing but ants in the grand scheme of things and don't you forget it". Nothing more humbling than when something like this takes place, beyond ones control, unstoppable, majestic but extremely dangerous.

Forum List

Back