Hawking conspiracies and cigars, ink-stained Giuliani falsely declares Trump won presidency

Blah blah blah...

His description of the lawsuits was great.

When these right wing men don't get their way they get full of excuses and conspiracies

I hope they can find something on the little motherfucker and lock his ass up.

I'm hoping they can pin something on him for cozying up to the Russians to manufacture that Hunter Biden snipe hunt.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)

When these right wing men don't get their way they get full of excuses and conspiracies

I hope they can find something on the little motherfucker and lock his ass up.
They will. He'll be sitting on trump's lap in the hotseat when the Southern District of New York gets ahold of these two corrupt scumbags sometime after January 20, 2021.

Blah blah blah...

His description of the lawsuits was great.
You and Rudy have at least two things in common that I can think of. You are both demented old fools, and always good for a laugh.

The Dems are just trying to squeeze information out of Pres. Trump by using MSM and others to see his evidence of election fraud so that they can destroy it or assassinate the witnesses if there are witnesses. Or they will try to say that they have intel that Russia will be trying to create fake evidence for Pres. Trump. But they first need to know what kind of evidence he has in his vault.
Pres. Trump will not let them know until these cases are in mid process so that they can't spread fake news before the case is started.
He is making the Deep state sweat until the court is in process. .

trumpulk.gif

Forum List

Back