HBCU - Historically Black Colleges and Universities

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Democrats made HBCU's beg for gov't money every year...how degrading! And democrats probably demanded kick-backs.

When they came to Trump it was the first he'd ever heard of it...so he offered more money than they were asking for and locked it in for TEN YEARS! Now they don't have to come in begging every year! And now that will probably change to be the new "norm" no matter who is in power.

Does that sound like a "racist"?

How about criminal justice reform? (The First Step Act). Even van jones applauded while sitting with Trump on the oval office.

How about pardoning alice johnson? (first it was a commutation of sentence...then recently, Trump gave her a full pardon).

How about the lowest black unemployment rate in recorded history (before covid hit).

Democrats made HBCU's beg for gov't money every year...how degrading! And democrats probably demanded kick-backs.

When they came to Trump it was the first he'd ever heard of it...so he offered more money than they were asking for and locked it in for TEN YEARS! Now they don't have to come in begging every year! And now that will probably change to be the new "norm" no matter who is in power.

Does that sound like a "racist"?

How about criminal justice reform? (The First Step Act). Even van jones applauded while sitting with Trump on the oval office.

How about pardoning alice johnson? (first it was a commutation of sentence...then recently, Trump gave her a full pardon).

How about the lowest black unemployment rate in recorded history (before covid hit).
President Trump has done more for American Black people in 4 years than Obama and Clinton did in 16 years. Clinton was extremely hostile toward Blacks with his "Criminal Predator" narrative. Of course all is forgiven, becuz they are Democrats.

Another thing I love about president Trump is how he wiped out 97% of ISIS in his first year in office.

But more than that...

He then said "let the rest of the world mop up the last 3%...we don't want another 2 decades of war, chasing them down".

That’s all fine and dandy, but do I really want HBCU getting my tax dollars? Do I want criminals being released into society? NO and NO

A day will come when the blacks of our country finally wake up from the slumber Democrats have put them in.

That’s all fine and dandy, but do I really want HBCU getting my tax dollars? Do I want criminals being released into society? NO and NO

I don't consider all blacks criminals.

And HBCU's are a worthy place to put tax dollars (I think..my opinion).

I don't consider all blacks criminals.

And HBCU's are a worthy place to put tax dollars (I think..my opinion).

i don’t consider all blacks criminals either, but I’m not for bills that are soft on crime. Trump has proven soft on crime. As far HBCU’s, if it were up to me they wouldn’t be getting one wooden nickel worth of tax dollars. No college or university should get tax dollars

Trump has proven soft on crime.

You have to be out of your fuckin' mind!

Trump wants law and order. The first step act dealt with people who were given a "LIFE" sentence for smoking a joint. (OK that's a bit of an exaggeration...but not by much).

Forum List

Back