He "Can't" Speak but He Speaks Better Than Biden

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

Petty little gnat. Bet you were a nerdy little hall monitor

Last edited:
Petty little gnat. Bet you were a nerdy little hall monitor

You get your news from sitting around watching YouTube all day and then you can't even explain what you watched or why it's important.

This is supposed to be a discussion board. If all I wanted to do was watch YouTube I know where it is.

Who the fuck are you nobody

You get your news from sitting around watching YouTube all day and then you can't even explain what you watched or why it's important.

This is supposed to be a discussion board. If all I wanted to do was watch YouTube I know where it is.
Fuck off nit wit

Forum List

Back