He can't stop bragging

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
MEDIA
01/05/2019 06:24 am ET
MSNBC Trolls Donald Trump With Supercut Of His Most Ridiculous Boasts
Trump just can’t stop bragging in this montage.

By Lee Moran
X

President Donald Trump just loves to brag about his many and varied alleged areas of expertise.

All. The. Time.

So, on Friday, MSNBC decided to compile some of his most ridiculous boasts into a taunting supercut.

Check out Trump’s repeated claims to know “more than anyone” about pretty much everything in the world ― including drone technology, campaign finance, the military, the courts, social media, trade, banking, money, the economy and “the system” ― in the clip below:

I love it!!!!
I guess you want a sissy for POTUS??
president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

I love it!!!!
The pos bragging how great he is has nothing to do with being a sissy Just an unfit piece of lowlife republican shit is all he is, In other words ,your group supports a lying turd

I love it!!!!

what we got instead was an insecure child in a man's body that has to brag constantly about himself to hide his inferiority complex.

I love it!!!!
The pos bragging how great he is has nothing to do with being a sissy Just an unfit piece of lowlife republican shit is all he is, In other words ,your group supports a lying turd
so you want the leader of America to be shy/have no confidence/etc
Trump is like Truman --telling it like it is and a spokesperson for the COMMON citizen

I love it!!!!
Trump is like Truman --telling it like it is and a spokesperson for the COMMON citizen

Truly gifted and confident people do not need to tell everyone how great they are, it shows in their actions.

Trump is like the deranged uncle who boasts, brags and makes up stories and no one takes seriously.

The difference obviously is he has power. The danger is so many now take his boasts and brags as truth.

Seriously, is Trump really that far from Kim Jong Un who claims he shot 18 holes in one? He is pretty damn close.

I love it!!!!

Truly gifted and confident people do not need to tell everyone how great they are, it shows in their actions.
most people are NOT unjustifiably attacked EVERY day either

I love it!!!!

most people are NOT unjustifiably attacked EVERY day either
Unless your name is Obama and it's trump doing the arracking

Trump is like the deranged uncle who boasts, brags and makes up stories and no one takes seriously.

The difference obviously is he has power. The danger is so many now take his boasts and brags as truth.

Seriously, is Trump really that far from Kim Jong Un who claims he shot 18 holes in one? He is pretty damn close.
A trumpy doll will improve your golf game lol

Forum List

Back