He is again telling us who he is

You never know. Red hats might make for some great target practice.

View attachment 879479
20230829_120601.jpg

No worries....I've seen leftists try to shoot. ;)
Indeed. Those black militia twits managed to shoot three of their own down in Louisville when they wanted to make a big splash.

Sure you do. You leftoids are 0 and 3 in your attempts to murder armed conservatives. Come to think of it, the ONLY people you idiots have shot are your fellow leftoids.
I repeat, I don't have a record.

I'm only a 'leftoid' to you, smooth brain, because I disapprove of your favorite orange bag O' shit. It's not a great argument, magaturd.

I repeat, I don't have a record.

I'm only a 'leftoid' to you, smooth brain, because I disapprove of your favorite orange bag O' shit. It's not a great argument, magaturd.
You, are a leftoid. You leftoids have a very bad record when it comes to gun play. You lose against conservatives every time. That's why you assholes concentrate on schools, churches, and malls, where it is generally not allowed for normal people to carry guns.

You, are a leftoid. You leftoids have a very bad record when it comes to gun play. You lose against conservatives every time. That's why you assholes concentrate on schools, churches, and malls, where it is generally not allowed for normal people to carry guns.
I honestly don't know what the ever loving fuck you're talking about. Trying to refer to me as someone who is a mass shooter is beyond the pale, magaturd. But I won't report you. You can thank your lucky stars you have the safety of anonymity protecting your dumb ass.

Forum List

Back