He is again telling us who he is

We don't want revenge, we want a full-blown reckoning.

It's time to settle all accounts with the leftist vermin for the ills they have foisted upon America.
You don't have to just contend with democrats. You also have independents and non magaturd republicans that want a pound of flesh. Magaturds will have a hell of an uphill battle on their hands.

Last edited:
Your asking a keyboard bully to back up lies he knows he cannot support.

I'm well versed in setting up/running a prison camp and would be willing to come out of retirement to set-up one or more with the right leadership.....Gotta hold the leftist traitors that are rounded-up for trial someplace.

What, did you think your ilk was gonna get one of those swanky FEMA camps with rules or something? ;)

You don't have to just contend with democrats. You also have independents and non magaturd republicans that want a pound of flesh. Magaturds will have a hell of an uphill battle on their hands.
They want to get in the way they'll get crushed Trump's going to have his hand picked DOJ and FBI

I'm well versed in setting up/running a prison camp and would be willing to come out of retirement to set-up one or more with the right leadership.....Gotta hold the leftist traitors that are rounded-up for trial someplace.

What, did you think your ilk was gonna get one of those swanky FEMA camps with rules or something? ;)
I have no problem filling the cattle cars with leftists for reeducation camps

Exactly

They can either help fix the problem, or get completely clobbered by a very pissed off nation.

Take your choice, there ain't no other.
No problem. But make sure you have a good defense lawyer on retainer.

I have no problem filling the cattle cars with leftists for reeducation camps
No, just hold them till trial and make them work for their supper.....Build the camps at a quarry site or maybe a farm so that they can do fulfilling work while they await their fate.

I'd have Adam Schiff as a office boy so he would rat/tell lies on all the other leftists.....It would be fun having them as a victim of his lies for a change. ;)

No, just hold them till trial and make them work for their supper.....Build the camps at a quarry site or maybe a farm so that they can do fulfilling work while they await their fate.

I'd have Adam Schiff as a office boy so he would rat/tell lies on all the other leftists.....It would be fun having them as a victim of his lies for a change. ;)
Fantasies are fun. :spinner:

The man tried to pressure his VP into overturning the election result.

If that doesn’t bother you, holy shit, nothing will.
Why do people act like this is news. We're talking about the guy who Literally suggested that we suspend the constitution altogether. A guy who Heard that the president of china had been president for life and said it would be a good idea to do that here.
A guy who literally said that anyone who doesn't support him is a traitor.

He's literally always wanted to turn his presidency into a dictatorship from day one.

LOL....It's almost like it's the first time your ilk has heard the quiet part said out loud.

All it means is that the quiet folks have had enough of your ilk's shit so you best take heed.
"...best take heed..." From whom? You?
Are you going to lead the charge? Are you taking the 1st shot at your fellow countrymen, err, your "enemies"?
Bring it , pussyboy!

Will we listen?

Trump Shares Poll Result Predicting 'Revenge' And 'Dictatorship' As Priorities

He's either actually proud of it or just too far gone to understand it, either way this should be enough to dissuade anyone from voting for him, but it won't be.

Yes, we know you and your heroes fear being prosecuted for their RICO violations. They should be, since there are no time limits on RICO charges, just ask Hunter Biden; the IRS scam that let him outrun the most serious crimes will still be prosecutable, along with the rest of the Biden clan's money laundering rackets.

Why do people act like this is news. We're talking about the guy who Literally suggested that we suspend the constitution altogether. A guy who Heard that the president of china had been president for life and said it would be a good idea to do that here.
A guy who literally said that anyone who doesn't support him is a traitor.

He's literally always wanted to turn his presidency into a dictatorship from day one.
If Trump wins and declares himself President forever, his loyal cultists would cheer him on.

Because cult.

Yes, we know you and your heroes fear being prosecuted for their RICO violations. They should be, since there are no time limits on RICO charges, just ask Hunter Biden; the IRS scam that let him outrun the most serious crimes will still be prosecutable, along with the rest of the Biden clan's money laundering rackets.
Rico tax evasion mishandling classified documents, not to mention all those investigation witch hunts against trump. Show us the democrat and we'll find the crime

"...best take heed..." From whom? You?
Are you going to lead the charge? Are you taking the 1st shot at your fellow countrymen, err, your "enemies"?
Bring it , pussyboy!
Got ya thinking didn't I?....That's a good thing because the left is not as untouchable as you have been lead to believe by your masters. The worm always turns. ;)

Forum List

Back