He makes ugly and shitty cars…

He seems to be doing pretty well for himself...you know...especially being a loser and all.

He seems to be doing pretty well for himself...you know...especially being a loser and all.
Without government subsidy Tesla would not even exist... only fucking morons would buysuch ugly cars.
tesla-model-s-p90d.jpg

Without government subsidy Tesla would not even exist... only fucking morons would buysuch ugly cars.
tesla-model-s-p90d.jpg
Yeah...as you say...what a loser.
I wonder if he's sick of losing yet.
He's being subsidized by people who can not afford the taxes, that pays for his subsidy....

tesla-model-s-p90d.jpg
Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies
What a loser!

I bet you are just as outraged at oil companies getting the same subsidies.

tesla-model-s-p90d.jpg
Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies
What a loser!

I bet you are just as outraged at oil companies getting the same subsidies.
He has no excuse

Not profitable at this time. I am not aware the $40K car is shipping? Unlikely to create profitability with that car.
recent data.

Tesla Historical Profit Margin (Quarterly) Data
upload_2017-5-31_16-12-1.png

Forum List

Back