🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

He Never Tried To Kill Them?

It's like he's protecting ISIS. We all know they hide behind innocent civilians and Obama thinks we can warn the citizens without warning ISIS of an impending attack? This is insane. And Obama insists that his strategy is working. There is no strategy, at least not one that means beating ISIS.
So your strategy would be to kill civilians and create more terrorists when their kids get old enough to come for you?
These terrorists were created centuries ago by a radical religion.

It doesn't matter how nice you are to them if you do not embrace their wacky ideas they kill you.
Are you talking about christians or islamics?

Who said anything about being nice to them? I said stay the fuck out of their business and their countries.
Haha Islam. Staying the fuck out means not taking refugees.
Sounds like a winner to me. Stay out of their countries and their business and you wont have to worry about getting refugees.
That is the most ignorant thing you have said yet. You don't have a fucking clue as to what is going on in the world, you ****.

His strategy was to make America THINK he was fighting ISIS when in fact he was strengthening them and buying time for them the same way he bought time for Iran to develop nuclear weapons. How many times do I have to say it? He IS the enemy!

:clap::clap::clap:

You poor dumb bastard. If the shit hit the fan you Muslim neighbor will throw you under the bus in a second, especially with you being black.

You better check that 'tude, dude, because America is your protector from these bastards, and you had better realize that your first allegiance is to her!
You poor easily frightened cave chimp. If the shit hit the fan my muslim neighbor would give his life for me. Not that I need him to but he would.

Fuck "Murica". Its not my protector. I'm my protector. No my first allegiance is to my people.
Bravo! You revealed your true colors with that comment. Why don't you fuck off on back to Africa then, homeboy? I certainly don't want to live with an ungrateful fuck like you.
Because I have financial interests and family in this country. If you dont like that too fucking bad cave monkey.
laugh.gif
Yeah, your welfare check.
Whoops! I basically said the same thing before I read your post.
It's an easy conclusion to come to. We're probably not the only ones thinking it. :lol:

So your strategy would be to kill civilians and create more terrorists when their kids get old enough to come for you?
These terrorists were created centuries ago by a radical religion.

It doesn't matter how nice you are to them if you do not embrace their wacky ideas they kill you.
Are you talking about christians or islamics?

Who said anything about being nice to them? I said stay the fuck out of their business and their countries.
Haha Islam. Staying the fuck out means not taking refugees.
Sounds like a winner to me. Stay out of their countries and their business and you wont have to worry about getting refugees.
That is the most ignorant thing you have said yet. You don't have a fucking clue as to what is going on in the world, you ****.
Oh, he's said worse than that. In fact, ALL of his posts are similarly ignorant. Sometimes he excels though. :lol:

I just found this gem. It appears more than a few are onto Obama's strategy of keeping ISIS alive and kicking while pretending to be aggressive.

Interesting.

"dario, Italy, 3 minutes ago

whilst I am writing this, on Italian TV there is a political debate/talk show where one of the guests, ex chief of armed forces in Italy, said that the real problem has been the softness with which the USA has declared "war" on ISIS.

He said that in Kosovo, which is the less than 1/5 of Italy there were hundreds of attacks everyday, whilst in the area occupied by ISIS, which is twice the size of Italy, the USA is making 10-12 attacks per day!!

Harrowing is the report from Syria with an interview with a Yazidi offficer: the main road between the areas occupied by ISIS is still intact because the USA has said to not destroy it, therefore in fact helping ISIS. He said that in Syria the people think that USA is helping ISIS. Obama's attack on Puntin says it all."

ISIS suffers another day of heavy losses as Russia continues bombing

He is helping them. How else would this JV team become professionals?

Not sure if you've seen me post this before. It's truly unnerving. The key military successes initially made by ISIS are attributed to Baghdadi's right hand man a Chechen.

A Chechen who was trained by the US in Georgia. Both sources are solid. And the US was in Georgia training troops.

al-shishani-isis-chechen.jpg

"Aside from ISIS' 'caliph' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Georgian ex-commando Omar al-Shishani might be the most recognizable and popular of the powerful militant group's leaders.

Sporting a recognizable red beard and happy to pose for photos, Shishani has acted as a very public face for some of ISIS' most notorious successes.

It was Shishani who posed with the stolen US Humvees that ISIS had seized from Mosul and brought back into Syria.

And it was Shishani who had led successful ISIS military campaigns throughout Syria as well as a blitz through western Iraq that put the group within 100 miles of Baghdad.

These military successes are not simply the result of any innate military capabilities. Instead, Shishani spent years conducting military campaigns against the Russians, first as a Chechen rebel and then as a soldier in the Georgian military. During Shishani's four years in the military, from 2006 to 2010, his unit received some degree of training from American special forces units.

“He was a perfect soldier from his first days, and everyone knew he was a star,” an unnamed former comrade who is still active in the Georgian military told McClatchy DC. “We were well trained by American special forces units, and he was the star pupil.”

One of ISIS' top commanders was a 'star pupil' of US-special forces training in the country of Georgia

more at link

Omar al-Shishani ISIS commander and US - Business Insider
The entire allegation that Shishani received any training from US Special Forces is based on an unsubstantiated anonymous source.

It would seem our top military commander Obama set "rules" so stupid a camel could avoid getting killed if it could read. Our military under orders from Obama had to WARN islamic state ONE HOUR before bombing them. Just how do you kill the enemy when you WARN him ONE HOUR before?

"The New York Times recently detailed efforts to disrupt Highway 47, ISIS’s critical supply route between Syria and Iraq’s Mosul. The U.S. has apparently been loath to bomb that essential artery for fear of civilian casualties. There have been 250,000 people killed in Syria. The U.S. is worried about truck drivers who may be willing to work for ISIS. Yesterday the U.S. launched airstrikes on hundreds of trucksconveying oil to market, destroying 116. But we made certain no civilians were hurt by dropping leaflets an hour before the strikes, alerting ISIS to the imminent bombings.Was ever a campaign so absurdly restrained?"

But I will be damned but it gets worse then that. Now liberals BRAG about the fact Obama has set a record for number of missions flown {6000} yup he has set THAT record which means NOTHING when you take into account the following.

"Earlier this year, that caution ignited controversy, when an Air Force official told legislators that in the bombing effort in Syria and Iraq, “There’s a target of zero civilian casualties….” He explained further that even if there was only one civilian at risk, his pilots would withdraw, no matter how important the target. The upshot of that policy is that 75 percent of our combat missions return to base without dropping a single weapon."

So by FACT he has only flown 1,250 missions a number Putin will beat in weeks.
Tell me something Vets. How would Europe be today IF we had only did 1/4th of the bombings? Damn what a load of crap that man is. And you liberals run your mouth about Putin?

Putin is going to come out of this a world wide hero. And Obama the smack talking lying idiot fool of the world. Send our sons {pilots} into combat with a built in 75% failure rate PLUS warn the BAD GUYS one hour in ADVANCE.

Folks I'm sorry but that is DUMB to the point of being deliberate. There is simply NO other excuse for it. Why has the killing of islamic state taken so long? Because we were NOT bombing them. How did so many Christians die in Mosul? Because we were NOT bombing islamic state.

Bottom line is simple. Democrats do NOT deserve the House the Senate or the Oval office. Yet the WANT to give it to a feeble old LIAR. We can do better we HAVE to do better!

Obama’s Bad Relationship with the Military Is Hurting the Fight Against ISIS

I am not sure what Obama is worried about. His drone program has killed hundreds of civilians. A few more won't make his war crimes trial go away. Just a joke folks the world doesn't seem to give a damn.

Forum List

Back