He raped a 13yo on a bus...'deported' 19 times...

I think it's become rather clear that what many in america need is to be in constant rage over something, anything, most often things that that the corporate state media has pointed them toward precisely to keep the public anxious, enraged, and incoherent. Things such as this topic here which is utterly bipartisan and conjoined with concentrated corporate power and its wishes. Things the political system has no intention of really addressing, although it must be pointed out that the current administration has presided over deportations like no other before it.

The fact of the matter is that concentrated corporate wealth and power has seized both your media machine and your government. Your “job creator” class wants the free movement of labor across borders and a labor force they can abuse and under pay more readily. Furthermore, your military is not for defense, not for a while now, it is for the furtherance of corporate interests abroad and crowd control at home as the masses become more and more disillusioned with the “american dream”, watch.

And there will be no wall.
As a military Vet I believe some of you are going to be disappointed when the majority of them refuse to control any crowd. For the regular forces to be called on to enforce any laws in the US is an illegal order.

As far as the Government and media being owned by corporate interest. I can't argue against , but most people think the wall is important enough that its one of the reasons that Trump is President. If the Republican establishment goes with the Democrats and try and block the wall. They will be getting pink slips in the next election cycle.

Mexican man accused of rape had 19 deportations, removals

"WICHITA, Kan. – A Mexican man accused of raping a 13-year-old girl on a Greyhound bus that traveled through Kansas had been deported 10 times and voluntarily removed from the U.S. another nine times since 2003, records obtained by The Associated Press show."

Forget the wall - tell SOBs like this, 'The next time you are found in the US you will be shot dead on sight/site'...THEN DO IT!

Trump's plan isn't summary execution of the undocumented is it?
You mean illegals.....

They have no rights....

Are you 'documented' at all times?

I think it's become rather clear that what many in america need is to be in constant rage over something, anything, most often things that that the corporate state media has pointed them toward precisely to keep the public anxious, enraged, and incoherent. Things such as this topic here which is utterly bipartisan and conjoined with concentrated corporate power and its wishes. Things the political system has no intention of really addressing, although it must be pointed out that the current administration has presided over deportations like no other before it.

The fact of the matter is that concentrated corporate wealth and power has seized both your media machine and your government. Your “job creator” class wants the free movement of labor across borders and a labor force they can abuse and under pay more readily. Furthermore, your military is not for defense, not for a while now, it is for the furtherance of corporate interests abroad and crowd control at home as the masses become more and more disillusioned with the “american dream”, watch.

As a military Vet I believe some of you are going to be disappointed when the majority of them refuse to control any crowd. For the regular forces to be called on to enforce any laws in the US is an illegal order.

As far as the Government and media being owned by corporate interest. I can't argue against , but most people think the wall is important enough that its one of the reasons that Trump is President. If the Republican establishment goes with the Democrats and try and block the wall. They will be getting pink slips in the next election cycle.

A wall would be an emotional thing for many, but will resolve nothing ultimately. And as for many in the military refusing to be leveraged in that manner, I'm sure you're correct on that, it would come down to a matter of critical mass. The fact that there were vets who joined native peoples in North Dakota over the DAPL protest is an encouraging sign to be sure. I really hope you're right about that, because that's what this is gouing to take ultimately; people willing to risk something, the system is utterly unacountable to the unsubstantial people.

Deportations when they can just waltz back in though the Open Border are pointless as this guy demonstrated.

This isn't some conspiracy of the "corporate state media" which is on YOUR side anyways, lefty, but a real crime with real implications for policy.

So why had the republicans not dealt with it in the 8 years previously? Shoulda been nothing to fix.

A wall would be an emotional thing for many, but will resolve nothing ultimately. And as for many in the military refusing to be leveraged in that manner, I'm sure you're correct on that, it would come down to a matter of critical mass. The fact that there were vets who joined native peoples in North Dakota over the DAPL protest is an encouraging sign to be sure. I really hope you're right about that, because that's what this is gouing to take ultimately; people willing to risk something, the system is utterly unacountable to the unsubstantial people.
The problem with the Vet thing in ND was they were mislead. One the pipeline did not go through Indian land and another the Pipeline company refused to pay the price the Indians were asking for it not going on their land.

The problem with the Vet thing in ND was they were mislead. One the pipeline did not go through Indian land and another the Pipeline company refused to pay the price the Indians were asking for it not going on their land.

Yes, of course, nevermind then, we cannot rely on them, they're too easily mislead.

Deportations when they can just waltz back in though the Open Border are pointless as this guy demonstrated.

This isn't some conspiracy of the "corporate state media" which is on YOUR side anyways, lefty, but a real crime with real implications for policy.

So why had the republicans not dealt with it in the 8 years previously? Shoulda been nothing to fix.

Because the Open Border Policy was a bi-partisan policy supported by the establishment of both parities for a long time.

If you misseded debate about this during the republican primaries, I would be happy to fill you in on it.

Fast forward to the end, the American nationalists won over the corporate lap dogs and Free Market ideologues in the GOP primaries.

YOu and the Bushes and this rapist are all on the same side vs Trump and his supporters.

Because the Open Border Policy was a bi-partisan policy supported by the establishment of both parities for a long time.

If you misseded debate about this during the republican primaries, I would be happy to fill you in on it.

Fast forward to the end, the American nationalists won over the corporate lap dogs and Free Market ideologues in the GOP primaries.

YOu and the Bushes and this rapist are all on the same side vs Trump and his supporters.

Perhaps you should give up on this false "left" versus "right" crap my friend.

Obastard calls the shots. Obastard wants to cause as much suffering here as he can. Look at obastards recent actions. He's a bastard.

Obastard calls the shots. Obastard wants to cause as much suffering here as he can. Look at obastards recent actions. He's a bastard.

For 8 years during the GW Bush administration Obama was in control. My my my, he truly is the magic negro isn't he.

Doesnt matter that a 13 year old was raped. Snowflakes are trying to change the electorate in order to gain votes.

They arre fucking disgusting and should be held accountable.

Kate Steinle's family should OWN SAN FRANCISCO.

Let's hope the majority of crimes committed by illegals are committed against snowflakes.

You can point out that Americans are being killed, raped, robbed, assaulted by illegals until you are blue in the face it won't matter. That thousands of American citizens are sacrificed like cattle, the politicians don't give a shit. They get rich by being pro illegals, they acquire power by being pro illegals. Christ you had Jeb Bush and John Kasich defending the fuckers in the primary debates.

Trump was correct, if not for him the propaganda would have continued to be illegals are just poor good hearted hard working people who love America. Trump demolished decades of pro illegals propaganda and that was the major reason so many GOP establishment hacks hated his guts.

For 8 years during the GW Bush administration Obama was in control. My my my, he truly is the magic negro isn't he.
he's a bastard, criminal lover.

Perhaps you should give up on this false "left" versus "right" crap my friend.

Except I clearly pointed out the truth, ie that you are on the side of the establishment of BOTH PARTIES and the rapist vs Trump and his supporters.

That is not a left vs right situation. You are the Status Quo, with your allies, the clintons, the bushes and the rapist, while Trump and I are the agents of change.

Thus your response is completely disconnected from reality.

Forum List

Back