Head of Wagner group that tried to overthrow Putin dies in plane crash

What a weird coincidence.

Darn shame.

These things happen.
/-----/ That's how you do it. Problem solved.
1692818443193.png

Dude, do you really think assassination is a good thing?
~~~~~~
Obviously, Democrats and their Marxist allies believe so. If all else fails there's always a patsy they can use to off the competition.
Bet Democrats are already setting up the sucker as we post, just as they did in November 1963.
Shooting Trump out of the air with a surface to air missile would be to obvious for Joey and his merry Maoist friends.

He should have continued his march to Moscow, he may have died then but at least he would be remembered maybe for the start of the new revolution. The guy who stood up to Putin or the guy who died in an airplane crash.

Still the conspiracy in me says. "Body burned beyond recognition" So where is he really at and did those other ten people have to die for it to look like an accident.

Is he hiding out in Africa where a white man can be spotted easily.

He should have continued his march to Moscow, he may have died then but at least he would be remembered maybe for the start of the new revolution. The guy who stood up to Putin or the guy who died in an airplane crash.

Still the conspiracy in me says. "Body burned beyond recognition" So where is he really at and did those other ten people have to die for it to look like an accident.

Is he hiding out in Africa where a white man can be spotted easily.
trump says the genius Pootin would never commit such a crime.

~~~~~~
Obviously, Democrats and their Marxist allies believe so. If all else fails there's always a patsy they can use to off the competition.
Bet Democrats are already setting up the sucker as we post, just as they did in November 1963.
Shooting Trump out of the air with a surface to air missile would be to obvious for Joey and his merry Maoist friends.
Whatever you're smokin' you should be sharing. Seems like it must be some really good shit.

Talking about Putin, Prigozhin and Trump: It was reported in the very latest Prigozhin video — released after a long silence — that he promised to “Make Russia Even Greater.” Did that clash with Putin’s own apparently more limited program to just “Make Russia Great Again”?

:dunno:I :cool: :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back