Head of Wagner group that tried to overthrow Putin dies in plane crash

1692829122795.png

What a weird coincidence.

Darn shame.

These things happen.
Yevgeny Prigozhin “sleeps with the fishes,”

coincidence? surely you are clueless on how to use the term. :aargh: What an imbecile you are.:auiqs.jpg:

a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

First before suspecting a coincidence, is the question on whether the CIA was involved?

For a hint, start with the identities of the other nine.
another one?

good gawd:

Yevgeny Prigozhin “sleeps with the fishes,”

coincidence? surely you are clueless on how to use the term.
:aargh:
What an imbecile you are.
:auiqs.jpg:

a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

What a weird coincidence.

Darn shame.

These things happen.
Putin's revenge:

British security sources believe that the shooting down of Yevgeny Prigozhin’s private jet was carried out by the FSB intelligence agency on the orders of Vladimir Putin.
“Of course it’s Putin,” one source said.
“Putin as a leader cannot afford to be humiliated in the way that he was. Putin functions on two things: Loyalty above talent… and the consequence of betrayal”.
Another said: “All the mood music, all the habits, all the history point to the FSB.”
The source added: “The FSB remains loyal to Putin.”
Sir Richard Dearlove, the former head of MI6, told the Telegraph that news of Prigozhin’s death was “unsurprising”.

“Most people will jump to the conclusion that this isn’t an accident,” he said.

trump says the genius Pootin would never commit such a crime.
Well I am surprised that this mercenary would fall for it as he was close to Putin. I mean its common knowledge that Putin's enemies have disappeared since he has been in power.

So that why I would not be surprised if he fake his death and never was a passenger on that plane.

Well I am surprised that this mercenary would fall for it as he was close to Putin. I mean its common knowledge that Putin's enemies have disappeared since he has been in power.

So that why I would not be surprised if he fake his death and never was a passenger on that plane.
I did read that he had associates that used his name as a way of deflection from assassination attempts. He could still be alive. Pootin will find him if he is and kill him...again.

I did read that he had associates that used his name as a way of deflection from assassination attempts. He could still be alive. Pootin will find him if he is and kill him...again.

If at first you don't succeed then try try again.

Well....I'm pretty sure he did this one.
~~~~~~
Guess the victims listed below can attest to that.

**********​

Forum List

Back