"Health is a right"

It wasn't legislation it was a constitutional amendment ratified by the states.

Correct. Still wasn't a right granted by the government.

All rights are granted by the government because the government decides what will or will not BE a right.

Wrong and stupid. But right along your mental abilities.

So you agree that abortion and same sex marriage are inalienable rights that, eventually, the government recognized and thus began to secure...

eh?

No. You do not have a right to kill, and marriage of any kind is a liberty. How fucking stupid are you? How many times do you have to get your ass kicked before you stop saying the same stupid shit?

Who decided you don't have the right to kill?

Many people say that the government can't grant you rights, that the government only exists to protect the rights you already have - given by your Creator as the D of I says.

With this thread you see the clear flaw in that argument (one I've pointed out many a time)

Who decides what are and aren't your natural rights?
Nature

What's her phone number? I want a ruling on abortion and guns?
what?

How does one find out what is or isn't a Natural Right? Oh, right, men make shit up, as usual.

Many people say that the government can't grant you rights, that the government only exists to protect the rights you already have - given by your Creator as the D of I says.

With this thread you see the clear flaw in that argument (one I've pointed out many a time)

Ask the God and Natural Rights morons to explain - prohibition?

Prohibition was enacted through a constitutional amendment ratified by the states.

Yes, I know, and it took away a right which the State is allowed to do.

Later, it granted it again.

Last edited:

Nature

what?

How does one find out what is or isn't a Natural Right? Oh, right, men make shit up, as usual.

Conservatives claim we have God given rights, and then they proceed to tell us which rights they've decided God gave us.

Nature

what?

Conservatives claim we have God given rights, and then they proceed to tell us which rights they've decided God gave us.

They also tell God what he can and can't do. Very convenient, for them.

Correct. Still wasn't a right granted by the government.

All rights are granted by the government because the government decides what will or will not BE a right.

So you agree that abortion and same sex marriage are inalienable rights that, eventually, the government recognized and thus began to secure...

eh?

No. You do not have a right to kill, and marriage of any kind is a liberty. How fucking stupid are you? How many times do you have to get your ass kicked before you stop saying the same stupid shit?

Can't be God, he ordered people to be slaughtered.

eh?

Can't be God, he ordered people to be slaughtered.

True. He ordered genocide of the Amalekites by the Israelites in the book of Samuel.

But more importantly, since the existence of God cannot be factually established, one cannot factually establish a doctrine of rights based on his alleged word.

eh?

Who decided that? Who decided that a fetus cannot be aborted?

Who decided that same sex marriage cannot be a right equivalent to the right of man/woman couples to marry?

Who decided that freedom of the press is a right?

Shut up dumbass. You aren't smart enough to be talking.

Nice meltdown. You lose.

Your mulligan is,

who decided that freedom of the press was an unalienable right, from our 'Creator', but that equal protection under the law (which protects same sex marriage) was not?

Your points have been defeated hundreds of times since you first got here, yet here you are spouting that same old bull shit again. I told you to shut up, now do it.

...Health ties into public safety .
Excepting epidemics and plague, not really...

Who is excepting that? Or addiction. Or mental health issues?

He's listing "exemptions" because they ruin his dopey argument .

After all, who cares if polio runs rampant through the county! None of our business .
1. the CDC identifies the weakness

2. lawful authority mandates inoculations

3. individual citizens pay for same out of their own pocket, not the taxpayers'

After all, who cares if polio runs rampant through the county! None of our business .

CDC . One of those "big gov" agencies the GOP wants to get rid of .

Mandates . Another thing conservatives hate

Child health care is totally taxpayer subsidies.

CDC . One of those "big gov" agencies the GOP wants to get rid of .

Mandates . Another thing conservatives hate

Child health care is totally taxpayer subsidies.
Doesn't matter... your side is not making the rules at the moment...

Forum List

Back