Hear exclusive audio of Trump discussing classified documents in 2021

it is mentioned in the interview indictment for one purpose, related to other indictments....

to show Trump's lie and excuse that he and supporters are touting which was, everything that left his office and sent to his home with him, was automatically declassified by him with his standard rule....

if that were really true, then the document he had that was top secret in the tape would have been automatically declassified, yet on the tape, he makes it clear, he knew the top secret classified documents he was showing, was not automatically declassified.

this egregious act did take place at Bedminster...in New Jersey, that is where it will be charged, if and when it is....

my pure speculation is that for now, this worst charge of all ....is being held back for two or three possible reasons....

1. Leverage to get Trump to cop a plea deal on the charges at hand in Florida... (that time, seems to have passed?)

2. A strong case in the pocket, in case this Trump shopped judge pulls any hanky panky business or a hung jury.

3. Their hands are full at the moment and so is Trump's, especially with the Georgia indictment possibly coming down in just a few weeks.
This might be a good argument, if they had the documents that tape was referring to.

They do not.

It might have all been hyperbole on Trump's part.

You do know, he has a tendency to brag over just about the stupidest crap.

The DoJ has no real idea what he was talking about, or referring to on that tape.

Oh, they have asked, but have gotten nothing for their efforts.

And Trump is among the most stupid of Republican criminals.

Proof of Trump’s stupidity is audio of him disclosing national security and military information he lawlessly obtained in a room with others not cleared to see or hear that information in violation of the Espionage Act.
. . . or so the rumor goes.

This might be a good argument, if they had the documents that tape was referring to.

They do not.

It might have all been hyperbole on Trump's part.

You do know, he has a tendency to brag over just about the stupidest crap.

The DoJ has no real idea what he was talking about, or referring to on that tape.

Oh, they have asked, but have gotten nothing for their efforts.
From what I understand....with or without the document, Trump's comments shows he knows that everything he took with him from the Whitehouse was not declassified already, as he and his supporters had claimed....it shows consciousness of guilt, for these other charges being brought in Florida.... And an admittance of moving the classified documents to bedminster...or consciousness of doing it...again, from what is being explained to us, in our media..... :)

but the DOJ does know exactly what is in the document he made mention to...? So, Trump's mention and hint of Iran and Milley spell it out to them....imo.

The Military should also know what top secret defense documents were signed out to him, you would think?

You could be right on specific charges without the document, but they do have 4 eye witnesses as well, who all have been questioned before the grand jury....and lots of other evidence of criminality....allegedly! :)

So, I suppose only time will tell!

You keep blindly making the same mistake.

I have a fuhrer? Mistake #1: I have no fuhrer, much less an orange one, simp.

Us guys? Which guys? Mistake #2. What "guys" do you imagine now me a part of, idiot?
Tut...tut. Couldn't address the question, eh? Yup, retards can't handle the truth. :itsok:

^^^ Idiot thinks a few rumpled paper sounds along with Trump saying he had a formerly classified document without actually SAYING what was in it is a capital crime!

OH NO! Joe Biden just announced on VIDEO that he is selling state secrets to foreign governments!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Biden just sprung Trump off the hook sealing his own fate!

:itsok:

And unlike a transcript, we hear every nuance, every inflection, the timing, the emphasis, everything cue to what Trump was saying. There can be no alternate meaning to his words now.
They will pretend it is AI or something. The cult is strong.

Hey look over there, Trump Trump Trump!!! Pay no attention to the Biden Crime Family and their 20 Shell LLCs setup to launder millions of dollars from foreign nationals and oligarchs.
Get those talking points out there.
Don’t bother responding to the actual topic.

CNN has exclusively obtained the audio recording of the 2021 meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey. This is where former President Donald Trump discusses holding secret documents he did not declassify. Listen to the tape.
Edited in a period and two words for thread start rule conformity. White 6.

The audio recording comes from a July 2021 interview Trump gave at his Bedminster resort for people working on the memoir of Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff. The special counsel’s indictment alleges that those in attendance – a writer, publisher and two of Trump’s staff members – were shown classified information about the plan of attack on Iran.

The episode is one of two referenced in the indictment where prosecutors allege that Trump showed classified information to others who did not have security clearances.

Trump’s statements on the audio recording, saying “these are the papers” and referring to something he calls “highly confidential” and seems to be showing others in the room, could undercut the former president’s claims in an interview last week with Fox News’ Bret Baier that he did not have any documents with him.

So, you're saying that he CAN declassify documents, he just hadn't declassified this one?

It is the left who made public what this document was about, not Trump. If it was such a national security issue then why did Democrats release it's contents to the public?

Hey look over there, Trump Trump Trump!!! Pay no attention to the Biden Crime Family and their 20 Shell LLCs setup to launder millions of dollars from foreign nationals and oligarchs.
I haven't seen any indictments on these charges.
Care to post some links?

but the DOJ does know exactly what is in the document he made mention to...? So, Trump's mention and hint of Iran and Milley spell it out to them....imo.

The Military should also know what top secret defense documents were signed out to him, you would think?

You could be right on specific charges without the document, but they do have 4 eye witnesses as well, who all have been questioned before the grand jury....and lots of other evidence of criminality....allegedly! :)

So, I suppose only time will tell!
iu

. . . you are a smart cookie, I have a lot of respect for you. As you posted yourself, "allegedly!" The same sources that are telling you this, have told you many, many stories, over the past seven years, and so many of them, have now turned out to be false.

iu

If that is what you wish to believe? Do so. I don't think this whole operation is targeted at you anyhow. You were always going to vote blue. And it isn't really targeted at me either. I never voted for Trump, and I wasn't going to anyway.

You go right on ahead and believe whatever you want to believe.

The lies they are now telling about RFK is starting to reach a fever pitch now too. How long before they start charging him with orchestrated garbage you suppose?

From what I understand....with or without the document, Trump's comments shows he knows that everything he took with him from the Whitehouse was not declassified already, as he and his supporters had claimed....it shows consciousness of guilt, for these other charges being brought in Florida.... And an admittance of moving the classified documents to bedminster...or consciousness of doing it...again, from what is being explained to us, in our media..... :)
. . or it shows he is a braggart, a showman, and a demagogue. Things he writes about doing, to be a success in his books.

:eusa_think:

Yeahhuh. You're just too dimwitted to notice.

Bet you'd like to see that with my skivvies off, huh, Bilbo?
Why? Feel the urge to expose yourself, you sick fuck.

But nah. Just answer the question honestly. Oops, what am I talking about? You are a trumptard. You don't have that in you. :itsok:

CNN has exclusively obtained the audio recording of the 2021 meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey. This is where former President Donald Trump discusses holding secret documents he did not declassify. Listen to the tape.
Edited in a period and two words for thread start rule conformity. White 6.

The audio recording comes from a July 2021 interview Trump gave at his Bedminster resort for people working on the memoir of Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff. The special counsel’s indictment alleges that those in attendance – a writer, publisher and two of Trump’s staff members – were shown classified information about the plan of attack on Iran.

The episode is one of two referenced in the indictment where prosecutors allege that Trump showed classified information to others who did not have security clearances.

Trump’s statements on the audio recording, saying “these are the papers” and referring to something he calls “highly confidential” and seems to be showing others in the room, could undercut the former president’s claims in an interview last week with Fox News’ Bret Baier that he did not have any documents with him.

Presidential records act
Presidents have supreme authority over classified documents

Forum List

Back