Hear Hillary Whine about Comey and Putin

It is funny to see her making stupid excuses.

The reality is:

Trump worked harder and smarter than she did.

Trump's message to make American great was better than anything she had.

Crooked Hillary was not liked by very many people.

She had more baggage than Delta Airlines.

She went after the filthy rich and ghetto vote while Trump concentrated on heartland America.

She was part of the failed Obama administration, which has been a disaster for the country.

She ran on a platform to increase taxes, have open borders, let in a million Muslims and demonize gun owners.

She had a record of corruption, dishonesty and incompetency.

No, Madam President, it wasn't the Russians or Comey. It was you bitch.

god, can u imagine Anderson 6969 saying to Hillary on live TV,,,,but Madam Hillary, why arent you attributing your endless record of scandals & the intense hatred of yourself for the embarrassing landslide of november 8th?

So it wasn't her sleaze or even her emails that broke the Beast's back:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/u...n-russia-fbi-comey.html?mtrref=undefined&_r=1

"Hear Hillary Whine about Comey and Putin".
What? "Hear"? What "hear" are you talking about?
It's in the link. Is that too difficult for you?
Apparently the link doesn't agree with you. Maybe you don't know the difference between "hear" and "read".
I can't help you kid.

i wonder if her leaking cathbag was another reason she didnt come out to her 43 crying babies at 2am that dreadful night

Last edited:
She embraced the freak show (trannys, libturds, pajama boys, welfare queens).

You know what is funny?

Al Capone and John Gotti both thought the FBI ruined their lives as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/u...n-russia-fbi-comey.html?mtrref=undefined&_r=1

Apparently the link doesn't agree with you. Maybe you don't know the difference between "hear" and "read".
I can't help you kid.
I could probably help you with your English. HEAR is what you do with your ears. READ is what you do with your eyes. And as far as being a "kid" I am probably as old as your grandfather.

I can't help you kid.
I could probably help you with your English. HEAR is what you do with your ears. READ is what you do with your eyes. And as far as being a "kid" I am probably as old as your grandfather.
Last one died in 1961, so you're as brain-dead as he it seems.

Now I get why you can't find the audio though. All that techy stuff gets by a lot of old folks, especially those who weren't too bright to begin with.

Now I get why you can't find the audio though. All that techy stuff gets by a lot of old folks, especially those who weren't too bright to begin with.
Arguing with me is the same as cutting your own throat, Bunky Boy. Here we are on a thread (bashing Hillary) and you're trying to pick a fight with me due to your own stupidity and inferiority complex. And how to you think that looks to the Hillary supporters? You're just making them happy to no end, you idiot.

And as far as your useless link, I'm telling you there is no video .... only a photo and an article.

Arguing with me is the same as cutting your own throat, Bunky Boy. Here we are on a thread (bashing Hillary) and you're trying to pick a fight with me due to your own stupidity and inferiority complex. And how to you think that looks to the Hillary supporters? You're just making them happy to no end, you idiot.

And as far as your useless link, I'm telling you there is no video .... only a photo and an article.
It is not a video dingbat! Do you understand what "hear" means?

It looks like this:.

Play
Clinton’s Remarks on Russian Hacking 8:57

Hillary Clinton, speaking to donors Thursday night, said President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia directed the cyberattack against Democrats to settle a personal score with her. The New York Times

Now stop annoying me.

It is not a video dingbat! Do you understand what "hear" means?

It looks like this:.

Play
Clinton’s Remarks on Russian Hacking 8:57

Hillary Clinton, speaking to donors Thursday night, said President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia directed the cyberattack against Democrats to settle a personal score with her. The New York Times

Now stop annoying me.
I'm telling you, Bonzo ..... nothing to "hear". Do you understand English - NOTHING - TO HEAR - NO "PLAY". You might have it on yours but I don't have it on mine. English, you know ... ME NO HAVE. UNDERSTAND?

Forum List

Back