Hear it first...the next Scandal, certainly will be interviewed by Congress soon

Wow , you have the lottery numbers for this weekend , seeing as you know what i would do .

No...you are a sheep. And the behavior of such a simple mind is easy to predict.

In other words your still butt hurt your side lost .

Nope.
You see that is where you and I divide. I don't have a "side" in this thing. I am no party sheep who is so foolish as to believe their party is better than the other.
My "side" is my family and community. And I am smart enough to know that there is but a nickels difference between the parties in practice. They are both fully corrupt and do not have our best interest at heart. Not even close.

if they did nothing wrong there is nothing to worry about ... as the conservative adage explains: guns do not shot people, people shot people.

Is that really your comment you want to go with?
So you have no problem with the government investigating you, forcing you to spend $80,000 in lawyer fees - but in the end, you didn't do anything wrong - so why be upset about it?
No problem with the government abusing power...your only comment is "no problem as long as you are innocent"?
So obviously you are a HUGE fan of the Patriot Act? Government can tap your phone lines, look at your internet usage etc. and you are perfectly fine with it.
Gotcha....

no, I am not a Republican - just mimicking the gun loving conservative mindlessness rather than constructing thoughtful and reasonable legislation.
Interesting that the only person that is making that idiotic statement is you though.

I believe they call that a straw man. Have any other fallacies that you want to use to make the liberals defense of this look stupid?

Forum List

Back