Hear it first...the next Scandal, certainly will be interviewed by Congress soon

Yawn you people need to get a life . Issa is going to go down as a partician hack with zero conviction , wasting tax payers dollars is what the right wing fruit cakes are doing .

I'm sure if the next reepublican president does what the obama administration has. You will be alright with it?

Zero convictions none nota zip , just because faux says it does not make it true .:eusa_whistle:

It's not over with yet. Obama has made the lieral media mad at him. If they startto do thir job obama is toast.

I'm sure if the next reepublican president does what the obama administration has. You will be alright with it?

Zero convictions none nota zip , just because faux says it does not make it true .:eusa_whistle:

It's not over with yet. Obama has made the lieral media mad at him. If they startto do thir job obama is toast.

You do you relize no laws where broken . Hint the zero convictions :eek:

if they did nothing wrong there is nothing to worry about ... as the conservative adage explains: guns do not shot people, people shot people.

Is that really your comment you want to go with?
So you have no problem with the government investigating you, forcing you to spend $80,000 in lawyer fees - but in the end, you didn't do anything wrong - so why be upset about it?
No problem with the government abusing power...your only comment is "no problem as long as you are innocent"?
So obviously you are a HUGE fan of the Patriot Act? Government can tap your phone lines, look at your internet usage etc. and you are perfectly fine with it.
Gotcha....

no, I am not a Republican - just mimicking the gun loving conservative mindlessness rather than constructing thoughtful and reasonable legislation.

No, but the greedy rich ARE all Republicans. Fighting for pollution, screwing the nonrich and the poor, now paying less in taxes %wise than the middle class...

So, so how many mega rich Romney donors WEREN'T audited, dupes? LOL ZZZZZZ. The Pub Propaganda Machine found one and now making an "outrage" out of it...

Last edited:
Some here will remember this man, about a year ago his company was audited by TWO branches of the government in a truly coincidental...some say...obvious timing with his $1,000,000 donation to Romney.
Old story...no. The rest of the Story...this is haunting if you care about individual freedoms.
This man was audited ONCE in THIRTY YEARS...makes a donation, which lands him on the infamous "hit list" of the Obama campaign...he was AUDITED FIVE TIMES IN ONE YEAR. On the infamous list, eight people on the Obama campaign hit list...FIVE WERE AUDITED...none had any history of impropriety or audit history.
Coincidence?? Or the final straw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPIYC1zq_co

Obama doesn't know anything about nothing... This is clearly Boooooooooooooosh Junior's Fault. :thup:

:)

peace...

Hardly a love affair just better then the other guy .

Obama administration is corrupt. Fast and furious, bengazi, irs scandal, and now the ap scandal. One day liberals will wake up.

Whiff that's the sound of Issa & the GOP . Holla when you get something .:doubt:

Yeah:doubt: ...I don't care if we had a video tape showing Obama was behind every single bit of it - you would still say the same.

Attachments

• $obama-sheep-journalists-sda.jpg
    $obama-sheep-journalists-sda.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 34
if they did nothing wrong there is nothing to worry about ... as the conservative adage explains: guns do not shot people, people shot people.
Went right over your head, didn't it?

The issue is not if he did nothing wrong. The issue is that Obama sent his thugs out to intimidate and harass a citizen who donated money to the other guy.

Does anyone else get it yet? This is why donations to organizations have been, and SHOULD remain anonymous.

Obama administration is corrupt. Fast and furious, bengazi, irs scandal, and now the ap scandal. One day liberals will wake up.

Whiff that's the sound of Issa & the GOP . Holla when you get something .:doubt:

Yeah:doubt: ...I don't care if we had a video tape showing Obama was behind every single bit of it - you would still say the same.

Wow , you have the lottery numbers for this weekend , seeing as you know what i would do .

Wow , you have the lottery numbers for this weekend , seeing as you know what i would do .

No...you are a sheep. And the behavior of such a simple mind is easy to predict.

Hardly a love affair just better then the other guy .

You can include the EPA. They have been found guilty several times by courts in the last couple of years of over reaching.

Both the EPA and the FDA are THE most corrupt government agencies that exist..well...outside of the DOE that is. (of course)

Forum List

Back