Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

If informing you and others of the reality that exists, then so be it. I will accept your false charges as foolishness on your part. You can't argue with the truth. Your lies hurt everyone.
Right murdering babies in the womb harms no one ;)

Right murdering babies in the womb harms no one ;)
Eliminating a fertilized egg, a blastula, an embryo or a fetus is not murder. An actual person is required to commit murder. The best you've got here is feticide. Not even a fetus is self-aware, so they don't mind, why should you !

Eliminating a fertilized egg, a blastula, an embryo or a fetus is not murder. An actual person is required to commit murder. The best you've got here is feticide. Not even a fetus is self-aware, so they don't mind, why should you !
You are a barbaric human being!

Including you, 2

Yes you are obviously incapable of any thought more complex than only 2 dimensions.

I'm not a republican or a democrat and I'm only liberal in that I believe in LIBERTY and the sovereignty any person has over their body and everything inside of it.

YOU think you have the authority and the right to tell other people what they can and can't do but you would be pissing moaning and whining if people tried to do the same to you.

At 22 weeks you're really pushing the limits of viability plus the resultant individual would suffer many consequences from such an early delivery, if it survived at all.
Maybe but the fact is that abortions are extremely rare after 21 weeks and most things that could go wrong would have by then move the line to 24 weeks and the results would be the same realistically.

Yes you are obviously incapable of any thought more complex than only 2 dimensions.

I'm not a republican or a democrat and I'm only liberal in that I believe in LIBERTY and the sovereignty any person has over their body and everything inside of it.

YOU think you have the authority and the right to tell other people what they can and can't do but you would be pissing moaning and whining if people tried to do the same to you.
The body inside is not hers

Of course men should be also but women can still control the situation.

Because men can't control themselves.

Why not then push for a DNA database of every male so that when any women is pregnant we will know who the father is and then force him to provide food shelter and medical insurance for the woman and his kid?

Who is happy anymore ? No one, these constant attempts to control other people are making everyone , including the oppressors, miserable. Imagine a world where everyone actually loved one another. All this hatred is sickening and it's about to get a whole lot worse. Survival mode is on the horizon. Maybe then you'll stop worrying about others and love your own.
not everyone

A 2020 Pew Report showed that over 50 percent of liberal white women under 30 have some sort of mental-health issue.

1683057533288.png

Why are specifically white liberal women so unhappy? Can you explain that?

not everyone

A 2020 Pew Report showed that over 50 percent of liberal white women under 30 have some sort of mental-health issue.

View attachment 781615

Yeah that has nothing to do with the fact that all definitions of mental health disorders have been expanded to include more and more people right?

After all we need a reason to prescribe all those drugs Big Pharma is making don't we?

not everyone

View attachment 781615

I can only speak for myself. Expectations might explain a lot. Everytime I think the human race is finally getting it's act together we take two steps backwards. I guess we should all expect less from the future. Then we'd be grateful it wasn't worse. Do you know what's invisible and smells like carrots. Bunny farts. A dirty joke that really isn't dirty. What do you get when you cross a dick with a potato ? A dictator. Gotta to run. Catch you later.

Forum List

Back