Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

That body inside has different dna which means you are wrong. The woman carries it is simple reproduction assignment which should not give her supreme rights over the facdt that he has parental rights that have been stripped.
He should have found out if she wanted to have his child before he gave her his sperm. That's 100% on him for assuming.

No excuse. You'll answer to God.
But it was God who gave women the ability to abort a pregnancy. He could have designed women differently, where aborting a fetus was not possible, but he gave us that CHOICE. Same as he gave only women the ability to have children. He wanted WOMEN to be in charge of pregnancy and childbirth. So I think it is YOU who will answer to God.

It was God ,not a god. Why can't you give me a better reason for the universe becoming the universe

I don't have to YOU have to prove your god did it. And you haven't even come close to that.

And FYI I don't have to buy into your belief system and you have no right to force your belief system on others.

Last edited:
But it was God who gave women the ability to abort a pregnancy. He could have designed women differently, where aborting a fetus was not possible, but he gave us that CHOICE. Same as he gave only women the ability to have children. He wanted WOMEN to be in charge of pregnancy and childbirth. So I think it is YOU who will answer to God.
gods have nothing to do with it.

Too funny. Well not really. Your ignorance of God is showing. As an aside if He hadn't wanted the man to have a say in it He would have made woman asexual being with the ability to reproduce without any need for anything from a man. You really need to learn to think things through.

Morals come from an innate knowledge of God

Not really. They come from empathy and by placing ourselves in the position of others and asking ourselves how we'd want to be treated if we were in someone else's situation. The golden rule is golden for a reason.

No, it is murder to take the life of another human, that is another human no matter how you choose to believe.

Nope, not murder - that is a crime defined by the law. The question is, should abortion be defined as murder. I guess that depends on what kind of society we want to have. Do we want to live in a society in which the government, acting on behalf of some group of people, mandate that one individual must necessarily sacrifice their body so that another individual can live?

I don't.

I get all the arguments against abortion, and I admit that some of them are rather compelling. But women - even ones who had sex knowing the potential consequences - still have the right to control how their bodies are used. Saying otherwise is giving government power that I don't want government to have.

I don't have to YOU have to prove your god did it. And you haven't even come close to that.

And FYI I don't have to buy into your belief system and you have no right to force your belief system on others.
No you don't, but remember you can't either. The Bible spoke of the wisdom of men by the way!

Nope, not murder - that is a crime defined by the law. The question is, should abortion be defined as murder. I guess that depends on what kind of society we want to have. Do we want to live in a society in which the government, acting on behalf of some group of people, mandate that one individual must necessarily sacrifice their body so that another individual can live?

I don't.

I get all the arguments against abortion, and I admit that some of them are rather compelling. But women - even ones who had sex knowing the potential consequences - still have the right to control how their bodies are used. Saying otherwise is giving government power that I don't want government to have.
No, nobody mandated her to go out and have unprotected sex, nobody wants to consider this FACT. The man who is represented in that child is never considered that is B.S

No you don't, but remember you can't either. The Bible spoke of the wisdom of men by the way!
And neither can you don't forget that. Saying a god did it isn;t proof of anything it's just a made up story to answer a question no one has the answer to. And sages and philosophers have spoken of the wisdom of men long before the bible was written that's how it got into the bible in the first place

And neither can you don't forget that. Saying a god did it isn;t proof of anything it's just a made up story to answer a question no one has the answer to. And sages and philosophers have spoken of the wisdom of men long before the bible was written that's how it got into the bible in the first place
You will unfortunately find out that isn't true, when you think you have even remotely a better answer than God created, let me know.

I can't force belief on anyone, but will tell anyone who will listen, about God's saving grace.

You will unfortunately find out that isn't true, when you think you have even remotely a better answer than God created, let me know.
And if you're wrong?

And "God did it" is from a scientific standpoint an answer so bad that it is dismissed as meaningless

Too funny. Well not really. Your ignorance of God is showing. As an aside if He hadn't wanted the man to have a say in it He would have made woman asexual being with the ability to reproduce without any need for anything from a man. You really need to learn to think things through.
Once the man gives his sperm to the woman, his part in the reproductive process is finished. You really need to try and understand this process better. God made it that way on purpose. Women own the pregnancy and childbirth part. That's why you'll never really stop women from getting abortions. You don't even need to know the woman was pregnant.

Once the man gives his sperm to the woman, his part in the reproductive process is finished. You really need to try and understand this process better. God made it that way on purpose. Women own the pregnancy and childbirth part. That's why you'll never really stop women from getting abortions. You don't even need to know the woman was pregnant.
What’s with all you evil pieces of shit invoking religion?

If religion is real you’re all going to the bad place.

Forum List

Back