Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

Religious does not necessarily mean Christian does it?

LOL, that's the biggest excuse of all. The god of the Universe is going to be offended by what he created and damm them. Not possible with a real GOD, only possible with the archaic judgmental tribal gods you obviously still foolishly worship.
Well not until they sinned against him, and he still provided a way top be restored

And you are still wrong

by your definition self defense would be murder , killing in a war would be murder, etc

Words mean things and if you don't like the definitions then that's your problem
Actually it's not it's yours. In the end, every knee will bow, every tongue confess, and you will be held accountable, and I don't care if you believe that or not, God doesn't need you to believe, for him to be real.

Actually it's not it's yours. In the end, every knee will bow, every tongue confess, and you will be held accountable, and I don't care if you believe that or not, God doesn't need you to believe, for him to be real.
No it is not my definition

: the crime of unlawfully and unjustifiably killing a person

And your god has no power over the government of this country the People do.

No it is not my definition

: the crime of unlawfully and unjustifiably killing a person

And your god has no power over the government of this country the People do.
I understand the definition, I am saying it is absolutely wrong when it comes to abortion.

Nope is it always wrong to commit murder? The answer is yes every time, in other words there are moral absolutes.

Murder is the UNLAWFUL taking of a life

If the taking of a life is not unlawful then it is not "wrong" in the eyes of society

If a place won’t outlaw the killing of innocent human beings, the real mistake would be in calling that place a “civilization” or a “society” at all.

Forum List

Back