Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

Remember when Biden said this?
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The above was Biden in 2019 campaign when he was seeking votes... and guess what?
his encouragement to "Surge to the border" WORKED!

View attachment 893766

So Biden says NO WALLS... NO GATES....
YET...we've been told as Christians that... Heaven's gates!
View attachment 893767

Those heavenly walls aren't to keep people out, they're to keep people in. The occupants are constantly attempting to flee the lethal BOREDOM!!!

Sure it does, you just need to read the good book.

trump-bible-400-Cropped-300x300.jpg
Nothing says “I’m religious “ like holding a Bible upside down

“WE surge the border..”

The GOVERNMENT, you jackasses.

WE. Judges. Border Patrol agents

US
The illegals ONLY heard "surge the border" regardless of Biden's wrong use of words.. excuse to cross the border.

As a source?

You really don't understand how any of this works, do you.

I guess you are a republican though, so automatically a little stupider than most normal people.
You are right about using a dummy and ventriloquist for YOUR comments! It just shows the real dummy who depends on a dummy that is controlled by a person. Kind of like the Democrat party controlling Biden!

The above was Biden in 2019 campaign when he was seeking votes... and guess what?

View attachment 893766

View attachment 893767

They still ride horses also so they have a shit problem in the urban areas.

Of all the illegals I have encountered in the last forty years not one gave a shit about US politics or politicians(they did give a shit about politics and politicians in their home country), nor could they read or write English, and understood little. The males usually spent their time either working or fucking their many "wives" in both countries.

Of all the illegals I have encountered in the last forty years not one gave a shit about US politics or politicians(they did give a shit about politics and politicians in their home country), nor could they read or write English, and understood little. The males usually spent their time either working or fucking their many "wives" in both countries.
So you admit you are a "coyote".. a colloquial term for a person who facilitates illegal border crossings for a fee.
No wonder you don't want a WALL keeping you from future illegal customers!

Look at how low those numbers were under Obama. Trump fucked up the Southern Border so he'd have an excuse to build his dumb wall. Now he's telling Congress not to pass immigration reform so he can use the issue to fight the election.

Just like he wants the economy to crash, Trump doesn't want America to succeed, unless HE is in the White House. Unless and until he's re-elected, he's going to continue to try to block anything that helps the American people.

It's not "America First". It's Trump First. Anyone donating to Nicki Haley will be banished from Trump's America.
It's always been trump first. America First was a fascist movement back in the 1920 's. trump isn't doing anything original.or new , he's copying fascist and authoritarian doctrine .

We'll as a Christian I struggle to understand why, an un assailants God would need fotified defensive structures to secure the Harmony of his Heaven. Truly, and I'm not trolling. I'm just missing something.
No , you're pretty much on target. All of heaven exists on.the point of a needle. There certainly aren't gates or walls on.the ethereal.plane. No need or want , we are all ONE.

We'll as a Christian I struggle to understand why, an un assailants God would need fotified defensive structures to secure the Harmony of his Heaven. Truly, and I'm not trolling. I'm just missing something.
It isn't. That's just parable. Stories not based on facts but faith. Although the Bible has a little t of Jewish history in.it , it is largely embellished. And the New Testament has very little fact to it , it is a work in faith / beliefs first and foremost.

View attachment 893766

View attachment 893767

You know your Heavens Gates are actually photoshopped...

They don't seem to be real..

BTW, How does Heaven handle trade? Imports and exports?

If you goto heaven are you ever allowed to leave? Can you get a day pass and nip out for 24 hours?

These are the important questions about Heaven

Forum List

Back