"heck yeah!", Jim Jordan enthusiastically endorses Trump for 2024: "you think the Chinese spy balloon & Ukraine war would happen under Trump?"

In what way?
In the way democrats try to beat up on Trump here on the USMB.
Demonstrating Trump's personality flaws. As General Kelly said.
Errors in judgment, such as the J6 "sour grapes" rally
Errors in political assessment, such as his apparent admiration for dictators
Errors in medical knowledge, like drinking bleach
Errors in economics, such as a tax cut to grow the economy, that just explodes the Debt.
etc.

Errors in economics, such as a tax cut to grow the economy, that just explodes the Debt.
etc.

Pointing out what Trump says or does is not picking on him

etc.

Yeah, I don't see DeSantis making false accusations like that.

Jim Jordan explains why he knows it isn’t true that 3 Chinese balloons flew over the US when Trump was president: “No one believes that. Every single person in the Trump foreign policy sector said that didn’t happen.”

Jordan is a no good lying pile of shit.

He's had his head buried in Trump's big ass so many times that his face is becoming a mirror image of it.

Just like that Shroud of Turin deal.

Yeah, I don't see DeSantis making false accusations like that.
What items are false?
Trump is a bully, an obnoxious CEO who turns off women voters.
In 2016 no one wanted Hillary, Trump caught a break.
But Trump's 1st debate with Biden showed how obnoxious he really is. My wife said "no way I can vote for that AH"
All the stupid fuck had to do was "act" presidential and he'd have won easily, even with the democrat's voter fraud. (he only lost by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ & GA)

Last edited:
I want Desantis or Nikki Haley in 2024, not Trump. Trump has way too much baggage or the MSM to club him with.
I'd rather see Desantis club Trump in the primaries.

I think either one can beat Trump if Republicans don’t split their forces again.

Problem is Trump acting like a Crybaby Loser when he doesn’t get the nomination. Either by running third party or playing his stolen election nonsense

I think either one can beat Trump if Republicans don’t split their forces again.
Problem is Trump acting like a Crybaby Loser when he doesn’t get the nomination. Either by running third party or playing his stolen election nonsense
Should be an interesting two years. A lot can happen in two years.

You are a Ron and Nikki fan?:eek:

What items are false?
Trump is a bully, an obnoxious CEO who turns off women voters.
In 2016 no one wanted Hillary, Trump caught a break.
But Trump's 1st debate with Biden showed how obnoxious he really is. My wife said "no way I can vote for that AH"
All the stupid fuck had to do was "act" presidential and he'd have won easily, even with the democrat's voter fraud. (he only lost by 43,000 votes in WI, AZ & GA)

You keep mentioning your wife.
We can't discuss irrational family members oh here.
Have her make her own account.

Endorsements for Trump seem to be a big topic for the left these days while nobody seems to be endorsing the incumbent president.

Forum List

Back