...hehe... Did you watch "This Week" on ABC-tv, today?

That might have been a viable excuse until Trump allowed him to be murdered under his watch.
So now Trump is a god? He has that much control over the prison system? You should contact Nancy. Maybe they can impeach him!

Is Trump the top law enforcement officer or not? He only gets credit but never blame?

This happened in a federal prison with the highest profile prisoner in the country. Yes this falls in Trump's lap.

Where is the Federal investigation?

Trump wasn't the one in danger of being exposed if Epstein lived to testify at trial in return for a lower sentence. That murder took place in New York...a place controlled by the Democrats...not the GOP. Epstein had too much dirt on too many powerful people to live long in prison. You could see this one coming a mile away.

Are you sure about all of that? Trump and Epstein flew in 28 girls for a "calandar girl" competition at Mar-a-lago, and they were the only ones present. What do you happened between those two and those 28 girls?

I have no idea...when you find out be sure to let us know! (eye roll)

The truth is...Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago when he found out he was abusing young girls. That happened a long time ago.

No. Trump asked him to leave that particular property when publicity about Epstein started cutting into his profits. Epstein remained welcome at all of Trump's other properties.

Is Trump the top law enforcement officer or not? He only gets credit but never blame?

This happened in a federal prison with the highest profile prisoner in the country. Yes this falls in Trump's lap.

Trump wasn't the one in danger of being exposed if Epstein lived to testify at trial in return for a lower sentence. That murder took place in New York...a place controlled by the Democrats...not the GOP. Epstein had too much dirt on too many powerful people to live long in prison. You could see this one coming a mile away.

It's a Federal prison. Again......Federal prison. Why is it that Trump didn't see it for miles away and not make sure that his incarceration was secure?

You think the President of the United States is the person responsible for prisoner safety inside of Federal prisons? According to that "logic" I assume he's also "responsible" if an Air Force jet crashes during training exercises? Or if a lightning strike causes a forest fire in a National Park? Let's be quite clear here...the President is the leader of the country but that DOESN'T make him responsible for anything bad that happens in it while he's in office...even if he is Donald Trump and you loath him!

He is the top law enforcement official in the country. Does the buck stop with him or not?

Who has he fired? Who is leading the Federal investigation?

Responsibility for Epstein's death lies with the people running that Federal prison who's lax procedures allowed either Epstein to commit suicide or more likely for someone to murder him. Saying the buck stops with Trump simply shows how bad your TDS is!

Why didn't Trump fire them?

It's a Federal prison. Again......Federal prison. Why is it that Trump didn't see it for miles away and not make sure that his incarceration was secure?

You think the President of the United States is the person responsible for prisoner safety inside of Federal prisons? According to that "logic" I assume he's also "responsible" if an Air Force jet crashes during training exercises? Or if a lightning strike causes a forest fire in a National Park? Let's be quite clear here...the President is the leader of the country but that DOESN'T make him responsible for anything bad that happens in it while he's in office...even if he is Donald Trump and you loath him!

He is the top law enforcement official in the country. Does the buck stop with him or not?

The matter was investigated by the FBI and the Justice Department's Inspector General at the Federal level. Who else do you think Trump SHOULD have had investigate it? Adam Schiff?

And you believe he killed himself all while the video was not working and the previous video "was lost"?

Responsibility for Epstein's death lies with the people running that Federal prison who's lax procedures allowed either Epstein to commit suicide or more likely for someone to murder him. Saying the buck stops with Trump simply shows how bad your TDS is!

Trump could have had reason to want Epstein dead.

Which would result in no one being fired.

Which would result in no one being fired.

Wouldn't make a difference at this point. Kill this one, fire that one, it's all just business in Trump's mind.

So now Trump is a god? He has that much control over the prison system? You should contact Nancy. Maybe they can impeach him!

Are you sure about all of that? Trump and Epstein flew in 28 girls for a "calandar girl" competition at Mar-a-lago, and they were the only ones present. What do you happened between those two and those 28 girls?

The truth is...Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago when he found out he was abusing young girls. That happened a long time ago.

No. Trump asked him to leave that particular property when publicity about Epstein started cutting into his profits. Epstein remained welcome at all of Trump's other properties.

What a crock! Trump and Epstein had a falling out and hadn't spoken to each other in 15 YEARS! Your pathetic attempt to paint them as friends is an epic fail!

What a crock! Trump and Epstein had a falling out and hadn't spoken to each other in 15 YEARS! Your pathetic attempt to paint them as friends is an epic fail!

Why did no one get fired?

Why would someone get fired because Epstein was abusing young girls at Mar A Lago? Trump did what should have been done...he banned the scum bag from the club. Bill Clinton on the other hand was still taking rides on Epstein's "Lolita Express" LONG after Epstein had been exposed as the sexual predator he was! Just like the Clinton's hung out with Harvey Weinstein when it was well known that HE abused women as well!

Why would someone get fired because Epstein was abusing young girls at Mar A Lago? Trump did what should have been done...he banned the scum bag from the club. Bill Clinton on the other hand was still taking rides on Epstein's "Lolita Express" LONG after Epstein had been exposed as the sexual predator he was! Just like the Clinton's hung out with Harvey Weinstein when it was well known that HE abused women as well!

You understood my question. You've avoided it all along and continue to.

You asked why did no one get fired. I responded by asking why anyone would be fired at Mar A Lago because of what Epstein was doing? He wasn't affiliated with the club...he wasn't a member...when his actions were exposed Trump banned him from the place.

So tell me, Pknopp...did Hillary and Bill Clinton stop hanging out with Harvey Weinstein when it was common knowledge what a sexual predator HE was? Funny, Hillary talks a good game about how she's all about empowering women but when it came to sexual predators she always looked the other way if doing so worked to her favor politically.

You asked why did no one get fired. I responded by asking why anyone would be fired at Mar A Lago because of what Epstein was doing? He wasn't affiliated with the club...he wasn't a member...when his actions were exposed Trump banned him from the place.

So tell me, Pknopp...did Hillary and Bill Clinton stop hanging out with Harvey Weinstein when it was common knowledge what a sexual predator HE was? Funny, Hillary talks a good game about how she's all about empowering women but when it came to sexual predators she always looked the other way if doing so worked to her favor politically.

I'm not now not have I ever defended anything Bill and Hillary have done. They may be one of the few that can trump Trump in corruption.

Why has no one running the prison been fired?

I'm not now not have I ever defended anything Bill and Hillary have done. They may be one of the few that can trump Trump in corruption.

Do you know how hard it is to fire a civil servant? I believe two guards have been charged with covering up the fact that they didn't check on Epstein as they were required to...trial to come. Why would someone else be fired when a lot of powerful people like the Clinton's wanted Epstein dead?

Do you know how hard it is to fire a civil servant? I believe two guards have been charged with covering up the fact that they didn't check on Epstein as they were required to...trial to come. Why would someone else be fired when a lot of powerful people like the Clinton's wanted Epstein dead?

That's always the excuse. "It's hard to fire someone like this". B.S. the only reason it is hard is because it's not done.

Are you now arguing that Trump is not firing anyone because the Clinton's wanted him killed?

That's always the excuse. "It's hard to fire someone like this". B.S. the only reason it is hard is because it's not done.

Are you now arguing that Trump is not firing anyone because the Clinton's wanted him killed?

The reason it's hard to do is that our civil servants live by a different set of rules than the Private Sector does! Things that would have someone fired in a second in the real world get civil servants a suspension with pay as punishment! Trump doesn't have the power to fire Federal employees that you seem to believe he does.

Trump asked for an investigation into the murder/suicide. Where it goes from there really isn't in his hands.

Trump by the way signed an Executive Order making it easier to fire poorly performing Federal employees. He had to do THAT because Democrats in the House wouldn't pass legislation to do the same thing. So if you've got a problem with how hard it is to fire government workers...call your Democratic representative and complain to them!

The reason it's hard to do is that our civil servants live by a different set of rules than the Private Sector does! Things that would have someone fired in a second in the real world get civil servants a suspension with pay as punishment! Trump doesn't have the power to fire Federal employees that you seem to believe he does.

Trump asked for an investigation into the murder/suicide. Where it goes from there really isn't in his hands.

He most certainly does have the power. He doesn't have the balls.

Trump by the way signed an Executive Order making it easier to fire poorly performing Federal employees. He had to do THAT because Democrats in the House wouldn't pass legislation to do the same thing. So if you've got a problem with how hard it is to fire government workers...call your Democratic representative and complain to them!

As you note, his EO allows him to fire the warden. Once again Trump is all talk and no real action.

No he does not. A President isn't a king who can decree things. Civil servants are protected by layer upon layer of rights to appeal and appeal and appeal. It can take years to fire a governmental employee.

No he does not. A President isn't a king who can decree things. Civil servants are protected by layer upon layer of rights to appeal and appeal and appeal. It can take years to fire a governmental employee.

So his EO was all bark with no bite?

Forum List

Back