...hehe... Did you watch "This Week" on ABC-tv, today?

Trump by the way signed an Executive Order making it easier to fire poorly performing Federal employees. He had to do THAT because Democrats in the House wouldn't pass legislation to do the same thing. So if you've got a problem with how hard it is to fire government workers...call your Democratic representative and complain to them!

As you note, his EO allows him to fire the warden. Once again Trump is all talk and no real action.
The Fine Print of Trump’s Executive Order on Firing
As you will note...Trump is trying to address the problem of poorly performing Civil Servants and the Democrats are protecting them.

Democrats protect government workers because those workers then vote to keep Democrats in power so that they can be protected. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Trump by the way signed an Executive Order making it easier to fire poorly performing Federal employees. He had to do THAT because Democrats in the House wouldn't pass legislation to do the same thing. So if you've got a problem with how hard it is to fire government workers...call your Democratic representative and complain to them!

As you note, his EO allows him to fire the warden. Once again Trump is all talk and no real action.
The Fine Print of Trump’s Executive Order on Firing
As you will note...Trump is trying to address the problem of poorly performing Civil Servants and the Democrats are protecting them.

This same excuse was made concerning the firing of police officers but once people started demanding that officers that do wrong get fired we have seen that they can and are being fired.

Trump has done nothing.......as is usual.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to save your post. The next time I try to explain just how childish and stupid Trump supporters have become, I'll show your writing to them. It'll be a lot quicker and easier than any other way I can think of.
Not a bad idea. Your posting skills are weak at best.

But here's a better idea:

Just be honest, instead. The truth is much easier.
How would you recognize the truth? Dear Leader has surpassed the 16,000 lie mark and you bought them all.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

Honestly, how fucking retarded does someone have to be to take some ridiculous idea like that at face value and just keep repeating it?

I never supported the impeachment but what does Dershowitz and Trump have in common?

Epstein.
Dershowitz threw him out too?

That might have been a viable excuse until Trump allowed him to be murdered under his watch.
So now Trump is a god? He has that much control over the prison system? You should contact Nancy. Maybe they can impeach him!

Is Trump the top law enforcement officer or not? He only gets credit but never blame?

This happened in a federal prison with the highest profile prisoner in the country. Yes this falls in Trump's lap.

Where is the Federal investigation?

Not.

It's a Federal prison. Again......Federal prison. Why is it that Trump didn't see it for miles away and not make sure that his incarceration was secure?

First demonstrate that Trump had reason to believe the NY city federal prison was NOT a secure place for holding prisoners.

That's the only way anyone could possibly try to lay this Epstein murder at Trump's feet, which is a partisan bit of foolishness.

Right, the top law enforcement official in the country is responsible for nothing that happens at a federal prison. Gotcha.

That would be the AG.

It's a Federal prison. Again......Federal prison. Why is it that Trump didn't see it for miles away and not make sure that his incarceration was secure?

First demonstrate that Trump had reason to believe the NY city federal prison was NOT a secure place for holding prisoners.

That's the only way anyone could possibly try to lay this Epstein murder at Trump's feet, which is a partisan bit of foolishness.

Right, the top law enforcement official in the country is responsible for nothing that happens at a federal prison. Gotcha.

That would be the AG.

The President As Law Enforcer - United States Constitution

That would be the AG.

I laugh

That would be the AG.

I laugh

When unable to accept the facts that seems to be a pretty common response.

If so...did you see that liberal Democrat, turn against his own party? To protect the U.S. Constitution??

Will that same thing happen across, America, on the first Tuesday of November?

No because I simply won't watch ABC or any of the other MSM asshats anymore. I look for fair and unbiased coverage of the news and I can't find it there anymore.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to save your post. The next time I try to explain just how childish and stupid Trump supporters have become, I'll show your writing to them. It'll be a lot quicker and easier than any other way I can think of.

How would you recognize the truth? Dear Leader has surpassed the 16,000 lie mark and you bought them all.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

Honestly, how fucking retarded does someone have to be to take some ridiculous idea like that at face value and just keep repeating it?
How retarded do you have to be to accept that many lies from the president, and not care?

If so...did you see that liberal Democrat, turn against his own party? To protect the U.S. Constitution??

Will that same thing happen across, America, on the first Tuesday of November?

No because I simply won't watch ABC or any of the other MSM asshats anymore. I look for fair and unbiased coverage of the news and I can't find it there anymore.

You don`t know anything and that`s the way you like it. Cult members watch cult news.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Democrats protect government workers because those workers then vote to keep Democrats in power so that they can be protected. It's a symbiotic relationship.
If Republicans protected any workers at all then maybe they too would get union support. Think about that one for a few seconds. They were going to shut off workers that had been on long term unemployment if Obama didn`t extend the irresponsible Bush tax cuts. They care about raiding the Treasury more than helping families keep their homes.

He is responsible for holding no one accountable or for demanding a proper investigation.
Maybe if he wasn't preoccupied by this ridiculous impeachment stunt he would already be on it.

According to the official report Epstein committed suicide. Now you and I may find that
conclusion ridiculous (I know I do) but until someone reopens this matter there is really nothing to investigate (although as mentioned, I think there is).

As someone who is still waiting for the JFK coup to be reopened I'm not holding my breath.

How retarded do you have to be to accept that many lies from the president, and not care?

Less retarded than you.
Of course that's easy

He is responsible for holding no one accountable or for demanding a proper investigation.
Maybe if he wasn't preoccupied by this ridiculous impeachment stunt he would already be on it.

According to the official report Epstein committed suicide. Now you and I may find that
conclusion ridiculous (I know I do) but until someone reopens this matter there is really nothing to investigate (although as mentioned, I think there is).

As someone who is still waiting for the JFK coup to be reopened I'm not holding my breath.

Everyone knows he didn't kill himself. Why is Trump willing to continue with that narrative?

Forum List

Back